Deluhi Megathread (Far East Dizain and all things post Deluhi)

• Thread starter Bloody_Inferno
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
It might take some time for me to get used to Leda's djent style songs; just when I thought Leda was moving away from VKei he comes right back at it.

Deluhi blew my mind away when I first discovered the band and Undivide was a life changing album for me.

One can only wish for Leda to put out an all instrument solo album; Undivide style.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samacle

Reaction score
360 degree video of the PV, works on the YouTube mobile application and chrome only as far as I know:

CTiXkM9UkAIY_Nf.jpg

CSq830OUsAAVty3.jpg

CR_qQtoUcAETr9k.jpg

Reneguitario

The choice is yawwws
Reaction score
I just finished listening to the entirety of Tonick Dizain. At first, my gripe was the overuse of the electronic elements, but I got over that. Now my problem is the mix of said electronic elements; they drown out the other instruments. I enjoyed "Ray of Hope". The other songs were hit and miss for me. The breakdown in "I'm human just like you" was hilarious though. *shrug*

Samacle

Reaction score
Some shots from the ABC shows:

tumblr_nw4sxkyiyJ1rj074do2_1280.png

tumblr_nw4sjgxKZa1rj074do7_1280.png

tumblr_nw4sxkyiyJ1rj074do3_1280.png

more shots here: 1 2

CTsfWUwVEAAoaYP.jpg:large

CTyUyxxUwAA5gmt.jpg

Doesn't help the cockstock GAS...

H_SL

[LedaHead]
Reaction score
Finished listening to Tonick Dizain too. I gotta say... It's way better than I thought! Blank Space is so badass and his English o_o. Ray Of Hope is wow. Illest is very funky heavy, in some part Girugamesh-ish IMHO. Super Moon reminded me of Lion King xD don't ask me why. Overall a great first album which won't be collecting dust for a very long time. Time to save some money for a fan fret guitar

and:

2892948.jpg

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
I remember a post I read somewhere around here that said something like

''Japan is always a few years behind music compared to the west, but when they cath on they just take the .... to another level or add their own flair''

Im not well versed in japanese music (just listen to a few usual bands; Galneryus, toe, Dir En Grey, Leda's projects, and anime OST's) but IMO, it happened with nu-metal, with metalcore (uhmm DELUHI :idea: ?), and now with dj0nt. Still gotta give the album a few more spins, but so far im loving this.
And god, Im getting so tempted with the idea of buying an 8 string and just keep that and a sixer...

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
I remember a post I read somewhere around here that said something like

''Japan is always a few years behind music compared to the west, but when they cath on they just take the .... to another level or add their own flair''

Im not well versed in japanese music (just listen to a few usual bands; Galneryus, toe, Dir En Grey, Leda's projects, and anime OST's) but IMO, it happened with nu-metal, with metalcore (uhmm DELUHI :idea: ?), and now with dj0nt. Still gotta give the album a few more spins, but so far im loving this.
And god, Im getting so tempted with the idea of buying an 8 string and just keep that and a sixer...

That was probably me who said that.

I still haven't heard Tonick Dizain yet but let's put it this way, I'm strongly considering ordering an Ibanez IR fanned 8 just because... Leda. :lol:

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Horizon 7 with a cockstock used to be my holy grail for many years... would have considered doing all kinds of immoral favors for that guitar 5 years ago :lol:

Great to see Leda with ABC! Always been a massive fan of Yasu.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Love the ABC footage. Considering how much I love Janne and everything Yasu does, Leda just fits right in. And he gets to duel with Hiro.

And that cockstock Horizon 7... :yum:

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's with the piece of wood between the pickups on his Strand?

It's popular with bass players, they feel it helps when playing fast cause your fingers don't dive in between the strings. I could see how it might be nice for picking too, but I think most people who use them do it for finger style playing.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
Just wondering, has anyone else gotten around to tabbing out any more Deluhi songs? I know Reneguitario was working on some.

Reneguitario

The choice is yawwws
Reaction score
Not I. I've been spending the past few months learning music theory/piano and mixing, for my own music. Once I get a significant chunk of my EP out of the way, I'll go back to tabbing Deluhi songs. Sorry!

Samacle

Reaction score
New single "Inhale" releases alongside a live DVD on the 23rd of March.

Inhale
DZRCD-004
2016/3/2
¥1200

Track listing:
01. Inhale
02. False

===
DVD
LIVE:DIZAIN 2015 - DIZAINISM -
DZRVD-001
2016/3/23
¥4800

Track listing:
〜opening SE〜
01. Cry My Name From The Light
02. Memorize
03. Blank Space
04. LOCUS
05. Paradoxxx<drums solo>
06. The left hook of Waccha<drums solo>
07. White Hole<guitar solo>

08. 一縷
09. 蜃気楼
10. Illest
11. I'm a Human Just Like You
12. The War Went On
<encore>
13. Super Moon
14. LAST SCENE

Trailer:

Leda mentioned on Twitter that Inhale is a continuation of The Farthest.

CbIEo1lUUAA8BOI.jpg

CbqBXNuUYAAp_uQ.jpg

tumblr_o2v610lUtk1u9f56io2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2v610lUtk1u9f56io1_1280.jpg

Samacle

Reaction score
Inhale PV release:

Edit:

Leda featured in credits for new babymetal album

Cdvt--JUkAADbh1.jpg

No rain no rainbow has already featured in the budokan live DVD but this is the first studio version.
It's a slow ballad with a great solo.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Animals As Leda... that was more djentier than the last PV. :lol:

But you know what, I enjoyed that. The chorus and solo are definitely highlights.

')