Demise of the King(my band) live

• Thread starter Jesusisonlsd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I'm the one on the right. As you can see I'm somewhat uptight. What are some things you guys would recommend to increase my stage presence? Any tips are greatly appreciated.

This is also my first time posting on here but, I creep on the site daily.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alan234

Reaction score
the whole band looks rigid except the vocalist, make sure you all know your material where you dont have to look at your instruments, then just do whatever you would do if you were at home, no one was looking, and your favorite song came on, headbang,

Whitechapel - "Breeding Violence" BlankTV Music Video Premiere - YouTube

if you look at whitechapel, they dont go ape shit, but they are quite loose in their postures, bend your knees a tad, loosen up

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
^ this.

you need to get into it, when you get into it, kids go for it also. The difference between going primal and over the top is a thin line. Least during the song is your time to let those BR00TAL emotions out but not so much to snap your instrument and the nearest person near you.

Sounding mean though!

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
you need a bigger stage bro. you guys barely have room to move up there. how are you going to throw down if you're worried about knocking your bassists tooth out?

charie's right, too.

also you need to play more shows, because the nerves go away if you play often enough and you won't get that stiff feeling.

but i still thought it was cool! :)

newamerikangospel

Tonight.......you
Reaction score
Your stage presence is better, but when two people are stiff, then it still looks odd to watch. Get your other guitar player to not just stand there.

Reaction score
We kicked him out last week or so and brought back our old guitarist. He gets down at practice so hopefully he moves on stage.

')