Denver - Guitarist Seeking Other Musicians

rippedflesh89

Reaction score
Anyone living in the Denver area looking to jam or start a band? I have been playing guitar for 17 years and have a ton of experience with writing and a pretty good amount of gig experience as well.

I'm looking to play a blend of dissonant death metal, hardcore, black metal and grind influenced by The Dillinger Escape Plan, Ion Dissonance, Gorguts, Pyrrhon, Baring Teeth, Portal, Discordance Axis, Altarage, Deathspell Omega, Ad Nauseam and other similar bands. I have some music written already but I'm also willing to start from scratch. I have a pretty solid recording setup so producing some demos should be pretty easy.

I am also fully vaccinated so hopefully that makes jamming a bit more of a comfortable experience.

Tim Kuhn

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey! I'm in Denver, I would be interested in jamming! Can you dm me your music to check out?

I have a couple of metal bands myself too if you want to check them out - Look up Headshrinker, Polyptych and Closed Casket! \m/

rippedflesh89

Reaction score
Hey! I'm in Denver, I would be interested in jamming! Can you dm me your music to check out?

I have a couple of metal bands myself too if you want to check them out - Look up Headshrinker, Polyptych and Closed Casket! \m/

Awesome, thanks for the reply! PM incoming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Kuhn

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey I just created this account so it wont let me reply to your DM - can you send me another one with your email and I'll email you back? GP files work great!

Latest posts