Dexter

• Thread starter Karl Hungus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hoggard

Reaction score
Its a great drama serial..
Someone tell me the site where i can download this serial..

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soliloquy

Reaction score
Its a great drama serial..
Someone tell me the site where i can download this serial..

be careful! i got banned for something similar....no piracy allowed...

^That doesn't sound nearly as suspenseful as season 6, and each season gets more and more suspenseful.

DEXTER IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I have all 6 seasons on DVD, and I've watched every episode. Dexter and Breaking Bad are my two favorite shows ever.

season 6 isn't released yet...and the story line isn't released yet either as there are only hints and teasers thrown around...

soliloquy

Reaction score
The first two seasons are great...the rest are pretty meh.

if i was to rate seasons, i'd go with this order:

i personally HATED 3. thought it was the most boring and useless season.
season 4 for the most part i didnt care for, but trinity brought this insane intensity in the show that really made your heart pump which i really enjoyed.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Watched the first show of the new season last night. Wasn't bad and it looks like it's going somewhere.

Will tune in for episode 2. :)

sebby123

Banned
Reaction score
Watched the first show of the new season last night. Wasn't bad and it looks like it's going somewhere.

Will tune in for episode 2. :)

Glad someone bumped this, Just watched it as well have high hopes for the new season.

sk3ks1s

Djeff
Reaction score
if i was to rate seasons, i'd go with this order:

If I was to count seasons, I'd go with this order:

:lol:

I kid. I'm really hoping for a season more similar to the first. Dexter's lost his edge. I understand that there needs to be character development and all that jazz... but I just want the old Dexter back.

Mexi

Reaction score
If the first episode is any indication, then Dexter has totally got his edge back. The writing seems like a real return to form for the show and I'm really looking forward to this season

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like its going to be good season. I actually subscribed to showtime for this season instead of borrowing the DVD's

DraggAmps

Reaction score
^That doesn't sound nearly as suspenseful as season 6, and each season gets more and more suspenseful.

DEXTER IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I have all 6 seasons on DVD, and I've watched every episode. Dexter and Breaking Bad are my two favorite shows ever.

Couldn't agree more. If there are any shows, past or present, as good as Dexter or Breaking Bad, I'd really love to know about them. I'm already sad knowing that some day, Dexter will end. I can't think of a better general plot for my tastes, so it's hard to imagine liking anything as much.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
WTF :lol: to the ending of the last one.

Took me a moment to realise what the fuck i was looking at. :lol:

sebby123

Banned
Reaction score
WTF :lol: to the ending of the last one.

Took me a moment to realise what the fuck i was looking at. :lol:

Loved the ending to last night episode i'm stoked for this new serial killer. Kind of reminds me of malloc from the book series?

texshred777

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of this season yet, but I have every other season on dvd and have seen them several times. I love that Edward James Olmos is in this season. I loved him as Adama in Battlestar Galactica(another of my favorite series).

Mr. Big Noodles

Theory God
Reaction score
I haven't seen any of this season yet, but I have every other season on dvd and have seen them several times. I love that Edward James Olmos is in this season. I loved him as Adama in Battlestar Galactica(another of my favorite series).

You're not missing much. They hired Dan Brown onto the writing staff.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Seems from the last episode, shit is about to hit the fan.

Also Dex is coming back for another 2 seasons. Could be good. Or it could be terrible.

Hopefully they get it back to like it was originally. Saying that i still love it regardless of the season. :D

beneharris

Reaction score
Seems from the last episode, shit is about to hit the fan.

Also Dex is coming back for another 2 seasons. Could be good. Or it could be terrible.

Hopefully they get it back to like it was originally. Saying that i still love it regardless of the season. :D

the way its been going downhill since the 5th season, i can't see how they are going to drag this out another two seasons. it is almost painful to watch anymore.

although the first 4 seasons were SO good, I will watch it til its done, and enjoy it, but it is definitely not the same show it was a few years ago.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I'd say it's been downhill since season 2 and I don't think season 2 was as good as Season 1.

That said season 1 was so ridiculously good that being worse than it makes it still heads and shoulders above most TV shows.

I wish Dexter would go back to being Dexter though. Less feelings, more insane killer trying his best to fit in.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Late convert to Dexter but I've borrowed all the DVD's from a friend who's obsessed and managed to get up to date in the last few weeks......I can see that this is very clearly a show that polarises opinion quite significantly so I'll forebear to comment beyond registering my enjoyment :)

')