Diablo!

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
This is a finnish melodic death metal band. They have released already 5 albums since 2000, but the band was fromed in -95. I've been listening to em' for good 3 years now. And they rule :hbang:

Icaros:

Mimic47:

Tell me, what do ya think? :yesway:/:noway:?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigBaldIan

Bald and gribbly.
Reaction score
My personal favourite tracks are Queen of Entity from Eternium and Condition Red from Mimic47. Props for the links, I think they are a criminally underexposed band.:hbang:

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
They don't sound death metal to me but it's pretty good. Never heard of them before, that's strange...

Makelele

Reaction score
When I bought my RG2077XL the guy I bought it from told me that Marko Utriainen of Diablo had been interested in the guitar. Unfortunately for him we had already made a deal on the guitar. :D

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
When I bought my RG2077XL the guy I bought it from told me that Marko Utriainen of Diablo had been interested in the guitar. Unfortunately for him we had already made a deal on the guitar. :D

You bastard! :lol:

Nice catch that ibanez btw :yesway:

Diablo and Stam1na are my favourite Finnish bands :metal:

My thoughts exactly :yesway:

Heeboja

Crazy Finn that is
Reaction score
Been listening to them from Eternium. That album has the song which has the best intro in all of the songs. "OI PERKELE!". I wish they'd use sevens. Not just baritone sixes. Oh well you can play them with a seven. The latest album is in drop A tuning.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
not death metal. melodic yes, death metal no.

Not my thing but i like the production a lot.

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
Well these are their only 2 songs you've heard from them :D

They have kind of a mix of neo-thrash-math-melodic-soft-death if i'm correct :lol:

MrJack

Paha Arkkitehti
Reaction score
A drunk guy raved on and on about Diablo at the RockPerry festival just before In Flames played their gig, didn't take him seriously. Gotta get me some CD's now though.

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
Yeah Finnish drunks at festivals are quite annoying :ugh:

The new album 'Icaros' rules btw! :agreed:

MrJack

Paha Arkkitehti
Reaction score
Even weirder was the 40 year old man who was dancing like as if he was at a disco when some metal/rock band was playing. He seemed to be high, his behaviour was stranger than your average drunk.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Not bad! There's a bit much of that single-powerchord-chugga-chugga riff stuff going on for my taste, but I might check out some more of their stuff nonetheless.

Reaction score
Even weirder was the 40 year old man who was dancing like as if he was at a disco when some metal/rock band was playing. He seemed to be high, his behaviour was stranger than your average drunk.
There was this drunk 40-year-old man playing air guitar while Kreator was playing in Tuska. I only saw him fall over once :lol:

turd85

Kalmari
Reaction score
I like very much!

By the way their song faceless and bulb's song the walk kinda remainds each others.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I come off as an asshole now, but if I do, it's because.

This band sucks. Horribly. Just another bland, faceless rip-off with absolutely nothing worthwhile to offer. It's catchy and accessible, yes, and I tend to like that, but still..

What a load of bollocks this is.

Ardez

ThePolarBearBrawler
Reaction score
I was just looking for my old CD's and found Diablo's Eternium. Faceless and The Preacher are so effin' awesome :metal: