Did a new song (Doomy ballad content)

• Thread starter fps
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Not my usual cup of tea but I actually liked it quite a lot... great job on the production!

Thank you so much, production is something I'm keen to progress on. What's your usual cup of tea? Apart from taking on too much fly agaric and charging? I've been listening to Eyehategod and Soilent Green mostly today. It's been... grim.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
I'm going to bump this once, as I think it's worth a listen.

AcousticMinja

String Theorist
Contributor
Reaction score
I like it a lot. Pretty awesome vocals, too! :yesway:

Reactions: fps

fps

Kit
Reaction score
I like it a lot. Pretty awesome vocals, too! :yesway:

Rob's a fantastic singer, it's a blast to play with him, it's why I wish we could get our lineup sorted out and get back out playing. Thanks for listening, please let me know anytime you want some feedback on your music too.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Was this in A? it sounds real good. simple, with some good power behind the tone.

Bb, so pretty much! Rhythm tone used two tracks of POD 2 each side and heavily processed them differently then layered. Helps that it's a Carvin with a Nailbomb in it though. Sounds good to me :shred: Thank you for taking the time to listen.

idunno

Reaction score
I think its good! Some parts remind me of mushroomhead for some reason. And yes, production is VERY good. Good luck with the lineup thing, thats rough.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
I think its good! Some parts remind me of mushroomhead for some reason. And yes, production is VERY good. Good luck with the lineup thing, thats rough.

I'll take Mushroomhead, other guitarist'll spit but that's fine! Always hard to find drummers, I'm thinking of taking it up myself. Then, immediately, ten years later, bam. Thanks for listening, send me links to your projects anytime.

Go To Bed Jessica

Reaction score
Nice work! Really enjoyed both the clean and gain sounds. Your singer is great - you should hang on to him! For some weird reason it made me think of Alice In Chains - not that it sounded like them, but it made me think of them. :confused:

Sucks that you are having trouble getting a steady line-up, especially if this is the quality of your material.

Good luck!

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Nice work! Really enjoyed both the clean and gain sounds. Your singer is great - you should hang on to him! For some weird reason it made me think of Alice In Chains - not that it sounded like them, but it made me think of them. :confused:

Sucks that you are having trouble getting a steady line-up, especially if this is the quality of your material.

Good luck!

Alice In Chains is our FAVOURITE< FAVOURITE BAND!!! So to hear that it evokes them is the best thing anyone could say, thank you! I see you're in Australia, really good singer songwriter out there called Emma Davis who is worth checking out, though totally different, anyway, thank you so much for listening.

xGUITARZEROx

B-standard guitarist
Reaction score
Bb, so pretty much! Rhythm tone used two tracks of POD 2 each side and heavily processed them differently then layered. Helps that it's a Carvin with a Nailbomb in it though. Sounds good to me :shred: Thank you for taking the time to listen.

no problem. really sounded great once i downloaded it. i listen to it when im sitting in digital media. its actually gotten a few people interested too. :hbang:

Latest posts

')