Did Broderick head over to Dean?

• Thread starter zak
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XxXPete

Reaction score
Looks cool..I hope they unveil a 7 @ NAMM too..I will be there

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
Broderick sheds some light on it: Chris Broderick and Jackson Guitars « Chris Broderick Official Blog

As for the whole marketing conundrum with him, I don't see Ibanez at much fault if they are using Broderick's name to market those new RGAs. For one, they are quite different from his LACS designs. Secondly, isn't that the whole point of an endorsement?

If he could find a new company that makes him happy, then good for him. However, the Ibby fanboy in me is thinking other factors are in play than just finding the right guitar.

After years and years of playing Ibbys, he got his RGA with ZR trem (supposedly his favorite) for free as well as a handful of others. Seems like he really wanted a signature to which Ibanez said no. Bad move on Ibanez, but I'd be surprised if they didn't eventually cave in to it.

serazac25

Reaction score
bad move Ibanez, but hey Jackson guitars, at least you get Duncans with them and not the INF pickups so let see how things go. And the RGA prestige were like overpriced , the normal RGA's weren't that expensive , what the hell. I will only pay that amount of cash for his white Ibby 7 and 6 string

')