Digitech GSP1101 and Control 2 Footboard

• Thread starter NeubyWanKaneuby
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NeubyWanKaneuby

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Digitech GSP1101 and Control 2 footboard. I bought these from American Music Supply as B-stock. I'm hard pressed to tell why they're B-stock, other than the stickers on them designating them as such.

The preamp and the board are in excellent shape. I've used them sparingly. Preamp has been racked its entire life and only used at my house. I'm trying to get down to 1 amp, so this needs to go.

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Both come in original boxes with all accessories.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Bellevue, NE

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here

References (eBay or other forum userid): itrader here, ebay '21rounds'

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500 shipped/paypal'd FIRM

Pictures: GSP1101 pictures by neubywankaneuby - Photobucket

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
AH! please trade for an excellent condition Marshall DSL100 w/ new tubes please!

NeubyWanKaneuby

Reaction score
Bump. I really like this, but I think I want to go back to the Pod X3 Pro. $500 shipped/paypal'd to CONUS.

NeubyWanKaneuby

Reaction score
The X3 can do guitar, bass and vocals. For straight up guitar tone, I liked the Digi better, but overall the X3 just has more options.

Latest posts

')