DiMarzio Blaze

• Thread starter PACK018
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PACK018

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: Dimarzio Blaze (DP 700 or 702) any color
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc):N/A
Your Location (City,State or City,Country):NJ
International OK?:NO
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Pack018@gmail.com plz contact me on my email for a faster response
References (eBay or other forum userid): bought and on here and ebay. Pack0188y8y
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Soopahmahn

Tu ne cede malis
Reaction score
Just want to inquire - would you be interested in a DiMarzio New7 neck? It is similar to a Blaze, probably a bit hotter and bassier but with the same basic scoopy sound - and I'll sell it for $25. Black.

PACK018

Reaction score
Just want to inquire - would you be interested in a DiMarzio New7 neck? It is similar to a Blaze, probably a bit hotter and bassier but with the same basic scoopy sound - and I'll sell it for $25. Black.
payment sent

ascender

Reaction score
paistelakai has a Blaze that he offered me in trade the other day ... you might wanna hit him up. Maybe he'll sell outright. But I can't speak for him, obviously! Happy hunting dude.

PACK018

Reaction score
paistelakai has a Blaze that he offered me in trade the other day ... you might wanna hit him up. Maybe he'll sell outright. But I can't speak for him, obviously! Happy hunting dude.

Thx

')