Dimarzio D-Activator 7 bridge/neck pickups

• Thread starter Drache713
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dimarzio D-Activator 7 neck and bridge pickups
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): n/a
Location (City,State or City,Country): Colorado Springs, CO
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on here, eBay username drache5349
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $50 shipped each, $90 for both bundled shipped
Pictures: if needed upon request

Not using these currently, tons of lead left including original packaging and stuff included. US only, PayPal only please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
By chance have you ever played a Crunchlab??? Im wanting to know how these compare to a CL. I know they are supposed to be real high output but having played them first hand how do you like them???

Levi79

Reaction score
Trade the D-Activator bridge for a Crunchlab?

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
The Crunchlab is an awesome pickup. The D Activators are better I would say if you like the sound of active pickups, or need something to handle higher gain. The crunchlab can still do this but it is more versatile. What the D Activators do they do EXTREMELY well though.

Sorry, no trades.

Latest posts

')