Dimarzio x2n7 and d sonic 7 are shipping finally!

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey there,

The ridiculous wait is over and these are now shipping. I have 6 of each in front of me that aren't spoken for yet. Let me know. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Har har... just wanted to make sure anyone interested saw it. Go ahead and squash one if you want.

As a side note, I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I have been VERY busy lately so I am sorry I am not here as much. I have started to pursue yet another ( useless?? :metal: ) degree and it's become a drain on my extra time.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Eric, good to see you around here again, dude - I was gonna shoot you a PM just to make sure you were alive, lol.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
Har har... just wanted to make sure anyone interested saw it. Go ahead and squash one if you want.

As a side note, I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I have been VERY busy lately so I am sorry I am not here as much. I have started to pursue yet another ( useless?? :metal: ) degree and it's become a drain on my extra time.

You're missed bro. :hug:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
ABOUT DAMN TIME! Thanks, Dimarzio. :rant:

Good lookin' out, Eric. :yesway: I'll post my initial thoughts on the D Sonic 7 as a bridge pickup next week or so.

')