Dimarzio x2n7 and d sonic 7 pre-order info

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
zimbloth said:
No they don't.
Nick, you're a veritable fount of information. :lol:

But, he's right, far as I can tell. I searched everything under 'Dimarzio", and there was nothing, not to mention D-Sonic, D-Sonic 7, Dimarzio 7, and Dimarzio 7-string.

I did see the X2N 7, but it's not in stock currently. ;)

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Bad news. I just got a call from Dimarzio and they said that the X2N-7 is ONLY black all of a sudden. From what I was told they changed their production detail and eliminated the other color options. Nice.

They could't give me any new info about the D Sonic 7 though.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
Bad news. I just got a call from Dimarzio and they said that the X2N-7 is ONLY black all of a sudden. From what I was told they changed their production detail and eliminated the other color options. Nice.

They could't give me any new info about the D Sonic 7 though.

As the DS7 has an X2N-7 type coil I think it's safe to assume that will be black only too. :noway: Where's the new coloured pickups Dimarzio! How about giving us all your colour options on all the 7 string pickups?

Ibanez_fanboy

I want a 1527!!
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
As the DS7 has an X2N-7 type coil I think it's safe to assume that will be black only too. :noway: Where's the new coloured pickups Dimarzio! How about giving us all your colour options on all the 7 string pickups?
i totally agree. otherwise i would be buying a x2n-7 right now! but instead im goona wait.... or save my money and get blazes......

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, I dunno what's up. I got some Mo'Joes a week or so ago and those were announced at NAMM, too. Dimarzio leaves something to be desired in the ETA area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')