Dimarzio x2n7 and d sonic 7 pre-order info

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Prices are:

x2n 7™ DP705 List Price $129 - My price: $85 including US shipping
d sonic 7™ DP706 List Price $119 - My price: $75 including US shipping
I will ship overseas. Shipping averages about $5 more per pup but ask first.

Rather than piece an order together, how about I make a big order at the end of next week, the 3rd. If I can get 12 or more I can offer an extra 5% off per person. I can't offer the usual discount because there would be more than one person ordering. That 5% comes from me, not Dimarzio.

Email me before placing an order. These are due to ship by the end of Feb. but could be +/-. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
man! if i had a frigging income right now!... i will have an income later next month, but not now! :( the x2n-7 would so be mine.... do you know if there is a color choice? i was hoping they came in white w/black rails like one of the x2n's i already have...

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
what are the color options??? there is no info on the official dimarzio web site

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
For now, I have no info either. I would say it's safe to assume that they'll be the same as the other non sig 7s: black, cream and black/cream zebra. If I hear otherwise, I will post it.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Wait, is the D-Sonic 7 the kind of pup Petrucci has in his 7s? If so, are there two different types (ie bridge and neck) or does he use the same pick-up in both positions?

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
These will be my regular prices. The issue with ordering now is that it will be a while to get one without a pre-order. My next big batch order will go in next Thurrsday or Friday so it would be good to try and order before then.

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
I would love to try out a X2N7, but I have no money and I love the Blazes in the Interceptor.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow, new DiMarzio 7s, that's superb. I'll definitely be buying some of these eventually. Does anyone know if the D-Sonic is any good? I sort of ignored it because it was associated with Linkin Park hah.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
I would rather ignor it now if I would see that petrucci is using it now :p I hate that guy

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Eh... bad timing! I'll order some but it won't be next week. I want so much shit lately!

Anybody need a kidney?

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
so is this preorder thing still going on? because i can commit to it now, for an x2n(especially if i can get one in white with black poles, but black would work if not...)

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Elysian said:
so is this preorder thing still going on? because i can commit to it now, for an x2n(especially if i can get one in white with black poles, but black would work if not...)

email sent.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey there,

No word yet. Dimarzio has gotten SLAMMED for orders and that slowing them down a bit. I have a bunch of these in black coming in and almost all are spoken for already. The new 7s and the new Mo'Joe have REALLY hit their factory heavy to the point where my other pup orders have slowed too. I would say probably 1-3 weeks and we'll have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')