Dime Warhead Amps Rehash

• Thread starter MASS DEFECT
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lattjeful

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Are/were any of his signature products good?

I personally have a very poor view of products with his namesake on it, because they were just pumping shit out with his name when I was in middle school 😅
I have not heard good or bad things about Dean. Never heard a good thing about Krank. His MXR distortion pedal, never heard anything good about that. I liked the CFH wah, though.
The CFH wah and the SD Dimebucker are alright but everything else...

Ehhhhhhhhhhh.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score

I personally have a very poor view of products with his namesake on it, because they were just pumping shit out with his name when I was in middle school 😅
I have not heard good or bad things about Dean. Never heard a good thing about Krank. His MXR distortion pedal, never heard anything good about that. I liked the CFH wah, though.
USA dime sigs (Washburn and Dean) were 🔥. Also love his crybaby. The rest never tried.

DimMak

Reaction score

The wah was about it for me too. Didnt like the Dimebucker unless installing it upside down with the duncan letters toward the neck, made it sound less thin and harsh.

All the shit after he was killed was total garbage IMO. Cashing in for sure.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score

The Krankenstein is pretty good -- and at the very least it's a whole lot better than the Warhead was.

oracles

Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Reaction score
Krankenstein which is getting a better reuputation these days.

I'm not sure why, they're built extremely poorly like everything else Krank made. The reliability rate on them is very poor, and they're a nightmare to work on because of how badly they're assembled.

')