Dime would have been 45 today...

• Thread starter BucketheadRules
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
So POST SOME FUCKING DIME!

NOTE: This is not a place for Dimebag hate, or Dean-bashing, or any of that shit. We should celebrate Dimebag because while he was alive he graced us with shit-tons of awesome music, and was undeniably a truly amazing, unique guitarist whether you think he's overrated or not.

RIP Dime.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
I remember annoying my g/f at the time of CFH's release and I've been a fan ever since.

R.I.P Brother Dime.

Reaction score
:bowdown:
Such awesome stuff! Dime was such a huge inspiration for me when I was growing up and trying to teach myself guitar. Hell, his work is still an inspiration for me today!
As far as my influences go, I'd say that Vulgar Display of Power is right up there with Metallica's Master of Puppets and AIC's Dirt as having the biggest impacts on me as a musician, as well as my playing style/techniques.

He'll always be missed, and I'll always love jamming on those old Pantera tracks! :metal:

R.I.P. Dime...

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Hey no love for the Hair metal "Diamond Darrel"?

:D

I think he was still called Diamond when they did CFH, wasn't he?

Cowboys is definitely my favourite Pantera album... but the only one I own a hard copy of is a best-of CD, because I can't live without Floods :)

Reaction score
The Axe I grind today
162761_1554546262020_1186102809_1242622_542121_n.jpg

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Dimebag always struck me as being one of the most underrated guitarists in metal - he had such a badass stage presence, but in videos off-stage, he was the nicest, most hilarious guy in person. It's a shame I never knew who he was or was into his music until I read of his passing. RIP, Dime. :metal:

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
5 Minutes Alone is the most ass-stomping track of all time.

DIMEBAG!

')