Dimebag and Dean are done - lawsuit follows

• Thread starter straymond
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
So back on the topic. Here are two random anecdotes:

* I've got a USA Dime stealth on order with Chondro that I've been told will still be fulfilled.
* Nick at Axe Palace also posted that all his Dean Dimes on order will still be fulfilled and they can place more orders.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

* I've got a USA Dime stealth on order with Chondro that I've been told will still be fulfilled.
* Nick at Axe Palace also posted that all his Dean Dimes on order will still be fulfilled and they can place more orders.

Not surprising, as they'd need to get an injunction issued by the court to stop manufacture and/or sales.

This stuff tends to move slowly too, so even if something did happen you could probably out run it depending on build times. :lol:

mastapimp

Reaction score

Do the stealths also come with a V neck profile? I played a few USA MLs a decade or so ago and the neck shape turned me off completely.

pipelineaudio

Reaction score
Please someone, I'm still trying to get a hold of non-import Solars, where can I find one?

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Thank you ..I was speaking about the most emblematic but ...yeah....anyways....
let's wait for the next Wah , then....
I think this is it:

11537313001.MAIN__41582.1579646318.jpg

')