Dimebag and Dean are done - lawsuit follows

• Thread starter straymond
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never heard this. Care to elaborate or link to something about it?

Dime had no will, and his estate belonged to his parents. While involved somewhat for the first few years, Vinnie (with their father's blessing) controlled the rights to Dime's estate, not Rita.

It wasn't until after Vinnie died, 2018, and with Dime's dad now in his 80's, that Rita was back in some sort of control.

That's why the Dean lawsuit is happening, and there's a shiny new merch store, and all kinds of merchandise, Rita needs a buck.

It's mentioned in some of the filings, on both sides, of the lawsuit.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Dime had no will, and his estate belonged to his parents. While involved somewhat for the first few years, Vinnie (with their father's blessing) controlled the rights to Dime's estate, not Rita.

It wasn't until after Vinnie died, 2018, and with Dime's dad now in his 80's, that Rita was back in some sort of control.

That's why the Dean lawsuit is happening, and there's a shiny new merch store, and all kinds of merchandise, Rita needs a buck.

Gross.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Did you guys see that news about “Dime Guitarz?” Just saw it on Sunday with Ola.
Almost as trailer trash chic as Vinnie Vincent poorly shredding atop a Creatures era tank over backing tracks because he gets along with no one. Lol

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Last edited:

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
This is so fake lmao.

:rofl: so fucking faaaaaaaaaaaaaake
I found this but I don't have a subscription to download the docs: https://unicourt.com/case/fl-picc-evan-rubinson-vs-pamela-anne-keris-et-al-704642

One would think the court docs would be available publicly somewhere if true? However that link says Evan was suing pamela, not the other way around and started in January.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I found this but I don't have a subscription to download the docs: https://unicourt.com/case/fl-picc-evan-rubinson-vs-pamela-anne-keris-et-al-704642

One would think the court docs would be available publicly somewhere if true? However that link says Evan was suing pamela, not the other way around and started in January.
The "articles" on allthatshreds are click bait and troll farming. At the moment, there aren't any other outlets reporting that Evan is getting sued.

sirbuh

Reaction score

thinking about this a bit more, tx is a common law state which unless dime went out of his way to exclude her she could claim the estate

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
thinking about this a bit more, tx is a common law state which unless dime went out of his way to exclude her she could claim the estate

There are still standards to meet. Cohabitation isn't the sole requirement. Not only is a will recommended, she'd have to prove that at some point there was a "promise or declaration of marriage" or something like that, or have referred to each other as married. Even if one of those occurred, it would be difficult to prove, especially so long down the road.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
The "articles" on allthatshreds are click bait and troll farming. At the moment, there aren't any other outlets reporting that Evan is getting sued.
Exactly. It's a 5 day old article. No one else said shit.

If you Google it, the only thing that comes up is AllThatShreds, a deleted TGP thread, and posts on Reddit from ATS themselves.

And the "Era Instruments" thing in that second article was them lurking his LinkedIn and finding a company called "Era Brands" and writing a bullshit article based around that

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got word that my Dean Dime Southern Cross has arrived at Chondro. Phew! I know Randall assured me it would still be built but until I actually got confirmation it was here I was a tiny bit worried something could happen that would prevent it from coming through.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
So is dime jumping to Gibson now that Dean is going under?

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Should be here Thursday

2.jpg

Latest posts

')