Dimebag and Dean are done - lawsuit follows

• Thread starter straymond
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Is it possible then to be a woke snowflake cancelling boomer? Or is that too many stupid random words in one go to insult someone with? I dont watch Fox News or read the Daily Mail enough to know if I'm down with all the cool kids on this? :coffee:

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Is it possible then to be a woke snowflake cancelling boomer? Or is that too many stupid random words in one go to insult someone with? I dont watch Fox News or read the Daily Mail enough to know if I'm down with all the cool kids on this? :coffee:
Most of the cool kids are so contradictory, that the mental gymnastics one must witness for them to attempt to make sense is baffling and tiresome. I suggest thinking for yourself and telling the "cool kids" to fuck off.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
You have to have kids to have a "legacy"? His music is is Legacy.
Unfortunately, most of his legacy that is worth anything is out of print and treated like red headed step child, with the one member who was there from start to finish dismissing it as if it didn't happen.

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Unfortunately, most of his legacy that is worth anything is out of print and treated like red headed step child, with the one member who was there from start to finish dismissing it as if it didn't happen.
I get that people dig the glam era but the era of the band that sold 9 million albums, encouraged countless people to pick up an instrument, and was a cornerstone of influence for an entire generation of heavy bands isn’t worth anything?

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I get that people dig the glam era but the era of the band that sold 9 million albums, encouraged countless people to pick up an instrument, and was a cornerstone of influence for an entire generation of heavy bands isn’t worth anything?
You mean the era that became a joke of itself, jumped the shark, and one of Dime's best friends in the business said was silly, essentially? Is that the era you are referring to?

RevelGTR

Reaction score
You mean the era that became a joke of itself, jumped the shark, and one of Dime's best friends in the business said was silly, essentially? Is that the era you are referring to?
You’re right, two meaningless, subjective judgements and “a guy said it was silly” disprove my points. Great job, thanks for setting me straight. “Became a joke of itself” is absolute poetry by the way.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
You’re right, two meaningless, subjective judgements and “a guy said it was silly” disprove my points. Great job, thanks for setting me straight. “Became a joke of itself” is absolute poetry by the way.
Large masses of people like shit. Selling 9 million albums means a lot for your bank account, but there are better bands who have unfortunately sold less. The tough guy schtick with the "we gotta out heavy our last album, no matter how ridiculously silly it comes off" isn't worth shit.

Accoun

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Basically, he says that as a Dimebag fan, he refuses to make any kind of directly Dime guitar for Solar because it wouldn't feel right, but if the estate wants to ask him for tips about setting up a guitar company, he'd be happy to consult. Seems like he believes her overall.

Also, he says that unrelated to that he had an X-shape in the works for a good while, so he mentions it now because he didn't want to get lumped in with the whole situation and contradict the above.

MrWulf

Reaction score
Please Solar makes an X with 7 string, neck thru and SS frets. I'll even forgive you for that cursed 12th inlay too

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Well, you can technically be a gay communist catholic jew in addition to all that so who knows.

')