Dino Cazares Drama

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I would think that maybe Tommy lashed out at Dino because he feels that Dino had somehow stolen Tommy's ticket to fame by kicking him out of Divine Heresy, or perhaps he was upset at the stuff in the media and on the internet and he drunkenly lashed out at him. But that doesn't explain why he hurt Dino's wife, who wasn't even involved.

Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that Dino and her are trying to have a baby and Tommy's girlfriend had a miscarriage earlier on and there was some sort of jealousy involved...? Who knows? I'm sure we'll never know the truth...

Either way it's a sorry state of affairs. :noplease:

I'm interested to see if Tommy says anything.

No matter what, you don't fucking hit or hurt a woman. :mad:

EDIT: I'm actually talking to Dino right now and charges have been filed and they're getting a restraining order.

Exactly. NEVER hurt a woman.

It's good that he's doing something about it at least.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I always knew there was something I didn't like about Tommy. :squint:

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
From personal experience, I can tell you this type of violence needs a trigger, and most likely this this guy has anger/alcohol issues. Seriously this all feels so familiar.

I have no doubt that Dino and his wife pushed him to the breaking point, but I also don't doubt the fact that they didn't know he was a head case and would react with such violence.

For all we know Dino could be a complete prick, and probably insulted and a guy with real serious anger issues, and Dino's wife could be the same way!

I am by no means justifying Tommy's violence, there is no excuse for that, and given the size difference, I couldn't justify it in self defense either. I just highly doubt he was unprovoked.

EDIT: After reading more into it, I think Tommy might need some serious therapy and jailtime of course so he can cool off.

Last edited:

cow 7 sig

AU director / RHLC ©
Reaction score
dino:yesway:
vext:noway:

man something needs to be done about vext before he kills someone.hes a fucking loose cannon by the sound of it:noplease:

Nick

Reaction score
Dude, chill.

Seriously, it's one thing to look at a situation from an outside perspective and another entirely to experience it. Fear defeats logic, so even if it seems overblown to you, remember that she's scared and her view of the event is far different than yours.

i didnt mean to make light of the situation obviously the guys an idiot and its magnified by the fact he is huge. I just think she blew it up a bit. Anyone can tell the he was out of line just from the raw facts she didnt have to go down the 'we will never be safe again' road which was clearly imo just for the fans.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
she didnt have to go down the 'we will never be safe again' road which was clearly imo just for the fans.

She might be doing that to build up for a lawsuit too. :2c: If she has written evidence that she felt terrified for her life right after the incident they might be planning to use that in a trial if it ever comes to that. I too agree with you, I don't think she really needed to go down that road. Present the facts of your story, but you're being a bit dramatic at that point. Something still doesn't seem 100% about her story, if he has a new band already (he's in Snot now?) is he really that nuts that he's stalking them out to attack them with beer bottles? :lol: I'm wondering if she (or Dino) said something to him to set him off perhaps? :scratch: Bad situation either way. :noplease:

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
Thats too bad that happened. I hope dino's wife will be OK. Vext is a little BITCH for hitting on a girl. What a pussy!

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score
Maybe she got in between while he tried "only" to hit Dino? Maybe he got pushed or spit at or whatever....
Yeah i know it's still stupid but we don't know what set him off this time.
If this happened over a bullshit then i have to agree with all of you guys but untill then i'd rather wait and read/hear what Vext has to say before i call him an idiot...
It always takes at least 2 to start such a crap... and innocents suffer (in this case at least Dino's wife for sure)

nonetheless, violence is utter BS and should only be practiced in self defense or as sports

Reaction score
She might be doing that to build up for a lawsuit too. :2c: If she has written evidence that she felt terrified for her life right after the incident they might be planning to use that in a trial if it ever comes to that. I too agree with you, I don't think she really needed to go down that road. Present the facts of your story, but you're being a bit dramatic at that point. Something still doesn't seem 100% about her story, if he has a new band already (he's in Snot now?) is he really that nuts that he's stalking them out to attack them with beer bottles? :lol: I'm wondering if she (or Dino) said something to him to set him off perhaps? :scratch: Bad situation either way. :noplease:
Yeah I agree with you on this one. The lawsuit angle and everything. It is a wait and see kind of thing, for sure. I've seen women aggravate situations to the boiling point many many times. It is never OK to hit a women, especially if you are a 200 lb.+ suspected 'roid rager, but come on, do any of you really think any of these three people are completely "innocent"? Come on.....:lalala:

Nick

Reaction score

yeah i was also thinking shes playing it up to divert attention from some facts that she maybe doesnt want to come out. Her mentioning that Tommy had his head cut open is a bit suspect and doesnt fit with the rest of her omg im so scared story.

anyway....to continue more important matters in this thread

'dinos wife and tommy started getting it on...'

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score

After reading this account it makes me even more confused... I guess I shouldn't really care about what happened and should just leave it be as I love Dino's music but still... :scratch:

Somehow I sincerely doubt that Dino was able to do the amount of damage that The Gauntlet article claims when you consider the build and ability that Tommy Cummings would have in defending himself.

Nevertheless, there is more than meets the eye to this situation.

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Well that would explain why Dino's wife had cuts on her leg. Tell me, how the hell does throwing a beer bottle at your face cut your leg?
I love how in the aticle comments people call the author a liar when he based everything off eye witness accounts.

But the other guys are right! Look at those bruises! They are not consistent with what Dino's wife said at all, and Tommy got the shit beaten out of him too. If Tommy really knocked them both in the face with those meat hooks of his, you would really know!

Dino is a notorious prick and Tommy has a history of being a loose cannon. No charges will probably be pressed because I agree TheMissing. Everyone in this situation is a bad guy.

In conclusion, I say they all need to grow the fuck up. This is far more funny than it is sad.

Beta

Reaction score
I'd love to read that article.

Unfortunately, I can't, because the space where text should appear is nothing but black and blank. Did they take the article down?

')