Dino Cazares Drama

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't care who started it, I don't care who finished it. This is my favorite part of Tommy's statement.

"I’m ecstatic to be out of Divine Heresy. They’re a death metal band. I’m not a death metal singer."

So why did you even join?

Korngod

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care who started it, I don't care who finished it. This is my favorite part of Tommy's statement.

"I’m ecstatic to be out of Divine Heresy. They’re a death metal band. I’m not a death metal singer."

:agreed:

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score

Make a living?

Dudley

Reaction score
Not to mention to give his career a big boost/get his name out there and to get the opportunity to join another band he felt more suited to later on, as has happened.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score

Probably the same reason Chris Broderick left Nevermore and joined Megadeth: money and recognition. Makes sense to me!

Matt Crooks

User
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably the same reason Chris Broderick left Nevermore and joined Megadeth: money and recognition. Makes sense to me!

Except Chris was never a member of Nevermore, he was just filling in. He was a member of Jag Panzer, and quit that band to join MegaDave.

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
What a fuckin douche he is... Hope he doesn't make it through his musical career, i won't be supporting him at all :noway:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
What a fuckin douche he is... Hope he doesn't make it through his musical career, i won't be supporting him at all :noway:

Why did you bump the thread saying the same thing you said on the last page? :lol: If you actually READ the statements from both guys given recently and the statement that Dino's wife gave originally, it leaves a LOT of contradictions floating out there as to how things actually went down. I am not a huge fan of either of the two but jumping on the singer in this case seems odd as Dino's wife's statement seems to contradict with both what Dino is saying now and what Tommy is saying. :shrug:

noodleplugerine

Reaction score
I don't see many contradictions with Dino and his wife?

There's nothing major anyway, one says beer was thrown, other says beer was dropped or summat - Generally small things leaning towards the same basic story.

I really don't care who's telling the truth, and personally I don't think anyone should be passing judgement or deciding one's story is less bullshit than another (which is what people have been doing over the last 14 pages), none of us were there, neither source is reliable, and we should just let the authorities do their jobs...

Vairocarnal

...is something.
Reaction score
The other thing was bad enough, but this pretty much ruins any hope of his career working out. The only thing that could excuse it would be self defense , but that is very doubtful.

Also damn Dino that Xiphos doesn't just have spikes for show... use them that's what they are there for.

Unfortunately for the masses, he's officially Snot's new vocalist...and he will never, I repeat NEVER replace Lynn Strait (RIP). :rant2:

Tommy deserves a swift and crippling nut kick. Like this: :nutkick:...but much, MUCH worse.

')