Dino Cazares Drama

Korngod

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd love to read that article.

Unfortunately, I can't, because the space where text should appear is nothing but black and blank. Did they take the article down?

i couldnt see the article either, just peoples comments. strange.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, about the comments... did anyone else see the comment posted by the person claiming to be Gina Cazares? Dino's supposed sister?

maniaco

Reaction score
Yeah the gauntlet took there story down after they figured out, that was not true.
but yeah tommy is a low life.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
So we're basically back to square one now that The Gauntlet article has been proven false. :shrug:

:lol:

maniaco

Reaction score
So we're basically back to square one now that The Gauntlet article has been proven false. :shrug:

:lol:

yup there was no evidence to back up there story,but lets face it tommy is going to come out and say someother story anyway.

either way this guy needs some mental help.

Digital Black

Reaction score
Dino's a big guy, he couldn't handle the sit? His wife must have really been upset, she looks quite boggled in that pic.

Kakaka

I am with Jesus!
Reaction score
This Vext dude appears extensively on Melissa Cross' 'Zen of Screaming' DVD with two of his Vext band members. Big dude.

Looked like a nice guy on that shooting.

Tom is now singing for Dino (fear factory)'s new band

Hey whats up everbody, I just wanted to post some updates for everyone who hasn't already heard.

As some of you may have known VEXT broke up last april '05 due to continuos tention within the band. However since then we had dicided to come together & record a new record.

In its downtime I (Tom) hit the scene hard looking for a new project as music is my life & I could never quit my passion so easily. Time after time there was no fit. It was hard to find availabe & capable aswell as driven proffessional people to work with. Then one day I got an email from mr. Dino Cazares formerely of Fear Factory. He had bin doing a project with Nick Barker (Children of Bodom/ Cradle of Filth) & needed a singer. Of course I jumped @ the oppotunity.

After meeting up in NY over the summer we clicked. He mailed me the demos, I put vocals over them courtisy of Ken (candiria) Shalk's Jupiter 4 Studio. and then I got the call. i'm in. I'll be moving to L.A. to record the album this fall winter for a prospective deal with Road Runner records.

This doesn't mean that VEXT is done, we were never a touring band anyway. We will put out another record eventually, its just that the rest of the guys aswell as myself are now busy with our carreers. We thank you & love you for all the support you have shown us over the years. especially when this industry shit on us. I hope to meet all you guys when i finaly get on the road with this new project. I hope y'all come out man. sincerely yours,

Tommy

And is terrific in written english.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Obviously his 1st language. :yesway:

I still can't wait to hear what he says.

MetalJordan

Reaction score
her blog post was aload of shit but theres no doubt the guy is a total asshole. never hit a woman, especially not when you are a fucking house.

however 'do i have to be scared for my familys saftey every time we go out now'

yes Tommy Cummings is going to stalk you all day every day for the rest of your life, hes made it his mission.....

grow up
wtf?
shes just saying what happened and her feelings on it she just got the fuck beat out of her...ever heard of sympathy?

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
the more I hear the more I think Dino was really, really pushin Tommy's buttons. Sure the guy lashed out, but Dino has a long track record of pissing off everyone he's worked with so he is not at all innocent here.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
What a mess. I tend to think that if Tommy is as strong as people say, a lot more damage would've been done had he been swinging and connecting. Either way, i'd hate to see one of them killed over this.
Sad.

Nick

Reaction score
wtf?
shes just saying what happened and her feelings on it she just got the fuck beat out of her...ever heard of sympathy?

not when her statement reeks of bullshit.

fuck it im inclined to believe Tommy Cummings statement more than dinos

inflames1919

Hellraiser
Reaction score
I believe Tommy over Dino. Look at Dino's history. The guy falls out with every band he's worked with; He's a control freak.Tommy's statement made a hell of alot more sense than Dinos.

')