Dino Cazares Guitars

• Thread starter Kubs
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kubs

Mexicutioner
Reaction score
Inspired by a thread about rare korn guitars, I decided to create the same one for Dino Cazares !
Let me start with this one.
Ibanez Lacs Plague Bringer - Divine Heresy album cover.
Credits - Reverb

Attachments

• pb.jpg
    pb.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 231

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kubs

Mexicutioner
Reaction score
I feel like head and munky dont have the guitar lineup that dino and Steph have though. Not even close
They kept things more simple, but imo they were on spot. Metallic finishes, custom inlays , matching headstocks.

Dino and stephen ( especially dino ) wanted their gear to be more outstanding. I love the concept of painting album covers on guitar, especially when it comes to Demanufacture , obsolete LACS's or Bringer of plagues that i posted.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I like some of Burton's vocals, mostly up until Archetype and a few songs from following albums but I get it. He's atrocious live and a studio vocalist at best. Which sucks to say, Obsolete was a life changing album for me. I've liked his lyrical ideas in the songs but I think after their album Digimortal he should have tapped out.

I wanted to like their latest album with him but it's just so phoned in and really not good lyrically/vocally. Hopefully the replacement vocalist can breathe some new life into FF.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Here's the gray one I mentioned. I couldn't find a higher res photo unfortunately. Or any other pictures yet.

124556.jpeg

Kubs

Mexicutioner
Reaction score
LACS Xiphos 7
d9b93ea9f87c406a962a28ba78cafffe.jpg

I always mention this guitar because I saw Divine Heresy at a very small club and Dino accidentally hit my gf with the Xiphos while playing, not on video unfortunately.
You can see how small the venue was and how close we were to Dino, awesome show though.

Very intresting association haha.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I feel like head and munky dont have the guitar lineup that dino and Steph have though. Not even close
The Korn guys never came off as gear nerds. They just wanted to use guitars and gear as tools. Steph and Dino definitely do, though.
Shit from what they've said, I wouldn't be surprised if their XP100 collection is bigger than their guitar collection lol.

')