Dino+COW in Limp Bizkit?

• Thread starter ZeroSignal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, on the track Indigo Flow on Three dollar bill y'all monkeyman durst say's "Yo, got Christian an' Dino in the house for a little fear factory action for all my homies" blah blah blah.

BUT! no sign of dino's guitar (Borland is tapping) or COW's bass so what did they do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
Perhaps he called them to take part and they told suggested he may care to take up a new hobby involving sex and travel?

It might be some Fred Durst name-dropping to add to his credibility with "the kids"?

:shrug:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Perhaps he called them to take part and they told suggested he may care to take up a new hobby involving sex and travel?

It might be some Fred Durst name-dropping to add to his credibility with "the kids"?

:shrug:

:agreed:

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
It was a song saying thank you to everyone who helped them up till that point. Did you notice that the other 30 names he dropped in that song also aren't on the track?

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I always thought it was him saying thanks too. I knew they weren't on the track. That is such an old album too, it's been a while since I listened to it, but I always thought for sure that it was Limp Bizkit playing the music. I think it's their best album, always have. :agreed:

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
I always thought it was him saying thanks too. I knew they weren't on the track. That is such an old album too, it's been a while since I listened to it, but I always thought for sure that it was Limp Bizkit playing the music. I think it's their best album, always have. :agreed:

Everything true here.

*Playstopause thinks Shawn has the right version.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Actually this is referring to the little known fact that the original lineup of Limp Bizkit was Dino on guitar, Christian on guitar, Tom Araya on bass and backup vocals, Nicko McBrain on drums, John Paul Jones on keyboards and turntables, and Fred Durst on vocals. I heard they broke up after their first demo didn't sell too well at shows. :rolleyes:

Murder Soul

Reaction score
Hey, on the track Indigo Flow on Three dollar bill y'all monkeyman durst say's "Yo, got Christian an' Dino in the house for a little fear factory action for all my homies" blah blah blah.

BUT! no sign of dino's guitar (Borland is tapping) or COW's bass so what did they do?

HOLY SHIT. Today, I was just listening to their first 3 albums(the only ones that are good), and I heard this, and asked to myself could it be? Funny how things happen like this, your just about to ask something, and someone else does. Wow.

10 years on the first of July. I still think Chocolate starfish was their best album.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
That old? Shit, hard to believe. Well...then Korn's debut is 13 years old now. Wild.

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
This is only because FF was recording an album at Indigo Ranch at the same time. They got on well when partying together after their respective tracks were done.

If you have the album, read the "thanks" part.

Another thread which turned into a bash fest without even taking the time to surf the Internet for 5 mn, dudes ...

shadowgenesis

Yarrrrrr
Reaction score
This is only because FF was recording an album at Indigo Ranch at the same time. They got on well when partying together after their respective tracks were done.

If you have the album, read the "thanks" part.

Another thread which turned into a bash fest without even taking the time to surf the Internet for 5 mn, dudes ...

thanks for that. i was just gonna say "Christian and Dino in the house" was probably an adlibbed line because Christian and Dino were in the studio at the time. Kinda like how Ben Stiller is mentioned on Chocolate Starfish and his voice appears on the hidden track.

"This one's dedicated to you, Ben Stiller. You are my favorite motha-fucka. I told you... Didn't I?"

easily my favorite part of that entire album. ha
(besides Boiler of course)

Latest posts

')