Dino needs our help.

• Thread starter Rick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Dino doesn't seem like the forum going type. Besides, if he did sign up, he'd probably get so pelted with fan stuff that we'd scare him away like we did to Chris Broderick. :lol: :(

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Olive green:

lt_olive_4x4.jpg

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
He does.

He'll do a design and I assume Dino will pass it along to LACS for the paint job.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
FYI, i've also done this for Rob Balducci. Working with him and Kevan, i've done a whole whack of ideas for him that were submitted to LACS and then to Ibanez corporate to get the "yea" or "nay".

I helped visualize his "sour apple burst" guitar, which really helped the LACS get the burst exactly how Rob envisioned:
99_IMG_013.jpg

I also did his latest "GT" guitar, which was just finished:
newibanezgt1.jpg

robibanezgt2.jpg

Right now, i'm mainly doing it for the visibility with LACS and to help out some cool musicians. Ideally, i would like to be getting paid to do this by Ibanez, Gibson, Fender, etc. as part of their Artist Relations department, helping their artists nail down their exact instrument design, specs and details before it goes to the build process.

Wound

Reaction score
You do some awesome work Darren, the color ideas for the LGM guitars are awesome!
Can't wait to see what you come up with for Dino

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Good work, Darren! :yesway: When I get famous and want a fantastic custom finish, I'll be in touch. ;)

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd honestly buy that GT S series guitar Darren, if it came with a ebony/rosewood board. Great job man. Excellent work. :yesway:

')