Dino's LACS Guitars - DinoCazares.com

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
The same day the new album was out, Dino's official site went live!
http://dinocazares.com/
and man is it cool, especially the Gear section :metal: His past and (coming soon) present guitars:
More guitars coming soon
:bowdown:
dinocazares_ibanez_dc.jpg

dinocazares_ibanez_green.jpg

dinocazares_ibanez_brujeria.jpg

and a cab
dinocazares_davidlabogacabinet-e1338924170935.jpg

If only more guitarists had a gallery like that... :yesway:

New guitar: :woot:
dinocazares_ibanez_diablo.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Digging the guitars.

But why does his logo on the red guitar look so much like the DC shoes logo?

scaled.php

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
To be frank, these don't look all that special. I'm sure they play very well but as far as looks go, their a little bland.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Oh, forgot to mention, now on the site there are the guitars he had, but there will also be guitars he has :metal:

Aaah, I see. I was expecting the oversized Seymour Duncan logo. :lol:

To be frank, these don't look all that special. I'm sure they play very well but as far as looks go, their a little bland.

Look-wise, they're not "out there". Spec-wise, they're different then production RG7's. Different woods, thinner necks, etc...

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Wait... Are those older guitars or did he switch back to EMG?

His early 8 strings had EMGs because he wasn't quite happy with the 8 string Blackouts. Once they refined the design, he had custom Blackouts put in his main 8 strings. I'm guessing this one he didn't bother upgrading if he wasn't going to keep it, and the other ones were probably before the Blackouts were made. I know the Brujeria one is a fairly old guitar.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
His early 8 strings had EMGs because he wasn't quite happy with the 8 string Blackouts. Once they refined the design, he had custom Blackouts put in his main 8 strings. I'm guessing this one he didn't bother upgrading if he wasn't going to keep it, and the other ones were probably before the Blackouts were made. I know the Brujeria one is a fairly old guitar.

Yeah, I started thinking about that after I posted it. I believe he said he got his first 8 string around '05 - '06 and he got the Blackouts in '07. Makes more sense now.

And yeah, I'm realizing how old the white RG is now. :lol:

And isn't the red RG pretty old? I think he used one during the Digimortal tour with a white pickguard installed.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Not sure. I'm sure I've seen him use it a fair few times, so it must be fairly old.

Sebastian

Reaction score
And isn't the red RG pretty old? I think he used one during the Digimortal tour with a white pickguard installed.

The Red DC is from the Digimortal era, and no - it's not the same guitar as the red one with the pickguard. :yesway:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
The Red DC is from the Digimortal era, and no - it's not the same guitar as the red one with the pickguard. :yesway:

Thought so. I believe that one had dots. I need to read up more on his guitars. I mean, I know his entire rig throughout the years, but his Ibby's are still unknown to me. :lol:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
My iPhoto is so cluttered right now but I know I have a bunch of pics of Dino's guitars somewhere in there. :lol:

I do plan on taking him up on his offer to fly out to LA and take as many pics as I want of all of his guitars, necks, and bodies he has.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
My iPhoto is so cluttered right now but I know I have a bunch of pics of Dino's guitars somewhere in there. :lol:

I do plan on taking him up on his offer to fly out to LA and take as many pics as I want of all of his guitars, necks, and bodies he has.

Rick, y u no do it?

Take me with you :bowdown:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Rick, y u no do it?

Take me with you :bowdown:

I will do it, it's just finding the time for me plus he's busy as fuck and gone a lot. Maybe I should actually find out when he'll be there for at least a week and go from there.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

:wub:

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I will do it, it's just finding the time for me plus he's busy as fuck and gone a lot. Maybe I should actually find out when he'll be there for at least a week and go from there.

True, especially with the release of the new FF album. Try it when Dino is working on Divine Heresy with Travis, so you all can visit San Diego :p

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
True, especially with the release of the new FF album. Try it when Dino is working on Divine Heresy with Travis, so you all can visit San Diego :p

Sure, no problem. :lol:

')