Dino's LACS Guitars - DinoCazares.com

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
OefbO.png

Good to see im not the only one who thought this. :D

Chris_Casket

Reaction score
Just back from touring with Fear Factory here in australia. Dino had his demanufacture guitar and his red RGA with the dino 12th fret inlay.

He also said hes got some more photos of other guitars going up soon and a few more in the pipeline

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
Logo & clear coat :)
dinocazares_ibanez_ind3.jpg
I wonder now that he had the original Ibanez logo removed and redone by the artist, most of us still call that guitar an Ibanez while some people actually believe that's no longer the case... madness.:nuts:

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I wonder now that he had the original Ibanez logo removed and redone by the artist, most of us still call that guitar an Ibanez while some people actually believe that's no longer the case... madness.:nuts:

The artist has permission/commissioned from Ibanez to apply the logo, happened with the swirls too, Ibanez commissioned an outside artist to do them and apply the Ibanez logo to them.

Sebastian

Reaction score
most of us still call that guitar an Ibanez whil some people actually believe that's no longer the case... madness.:nuts:

While some of Dino's old guitars had the headstock repainted + new logo added from what I know this is a brand new guitar so it could not have a logo before it went to the graphic painter - if it had that would be totally unpractical (but I can be wrong)...
how can someone believe that's no longer "the real deal" ? seriously? I never heard about this... especially with artist guitars... Because that would be just plain stupid.

Also the graphic on the guitar could be painted by the artist and the logo added at the LACS - where the guitar is put together set-up etc. I think it even got a clear coat at LACS - because from what I know that's the LACS paint booth :ugh: ... :yesway:
Keep that in mind :wavey:

')