Dino's LACS Guitars - DinoCazares.com

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
To be frank, these don't look all that special. I'm sure they play very well but as far as looks go, their a little bland.
In terms of looks, his stylistic choices i.e a 7 string RG single pup with reversed headstock is not for sale, Ibanez don't do them... I know a lot of people who would kill to own a guitar with those exact specs... me being one of them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I honestly can't wait to see the blacked out (hardware and pickguard...) single pickup'd UV777BK he has, and the old ESP 6-string he had before he got endorsed with Ibanez and went to the 7-string in the Demanufacture days.

Dino was the reason why I started and have been using/playing ESP guitars for years, so it'd be nice to finally see some actual pics of that ESP if he still has it...

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
According to what Rick told me a few months back, Dino might not have the ESP M-I anymore. :(

And I wouldn't mind seeing that UV, also. Just watched a video of him using it. :D
...Yes, the one where he's shirtless, showing off all his "pride." :rofl:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I believe this was stolen :(
:mad:

And finally a new guitar!
Finally a great shot of the Demanufacture LACS :metal:
dinocazares_ibanez_dem.jpg

Holy fuck...

TWO PICKUPS! :eek:

joe-tofu

Reaction score
And I wouldn't mind seeing that UV, also. Just watched a video of him using it. :D
...Yes, the one where he's shirtless, showing off all his "pride." :rofl:

What a dilemma! I want to see the UV, but I certainly DON'T want to see Dino shirtless :D

Is that video on youtube?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
What a dilemma! I want to see the UV, but I certainly DON'T want to see Dino shirtless :D

Is that video on youtube?

Yup, it's Scumgrief live in Donington.

That is my fetish...

...Pickguarded RG's, not moobs. :rofl:

Also pretty cool seeing COW use an Ibanez SG5. Another thing I find cool is that Dino is actually using a passive pickup. :p

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
In terms of looks, his stylistic choices i.e a 7 string RG single pup with reversed headstock is not for sale, Ibanez don't do them... I know a lot of people who would kill to own a guitar with those exact specs... me being one of them.

That's where I got the idea for my Agile.

Felvin

Friesian Hamburger
Reaction score
I always loved Ibanez reverse headstocks but from now on upside down offset dot inlays are an itegral part of my dream guitar specs. :D

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
I really like the deep dub trauma version of scumgrief! Album version even better though.

Did he mod that RG or did he have custom so early?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I really like the deep dub trauma version of scumgrief! Album version even better though.

Did he mod that RG or did he have custom so early?

Looks like the previously mentioned UV7BK (Which was re-issued that year) with a pickguard swap. I can barely see the pickup, but it looks like a passive to me, so I'm gonna guess it's the Blaze.

Latest posts

')