Dino's LACS Guitars - DinoCazares.com

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
That is amazing. If that was a production model and didn't say "Dino" on the neck I would totally buy two.

:yesway: Althought I think if Ibanez would make a blank fretboard, 2 pickup -passive routes, reversed headstock guitar -well just like the "Demanufacture" but without the inlays :D - I think more people would be interested in it, but a one pickup, blank fretboard one would be awesome too :metal: maybe even better :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Imalwayscold

Is actually warm
Reaction score
Good god he has some seriously sexy customs. Hopefully some decent pictures of the older models nOt yet pictured will surface.
On note of a signature, the closest ibanez has done in my eyes was the RGR08ltd. Obviously it was a 6 string (and minus a floyd/FX bridge) but it visually matched what dino might use.

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
On note of a signature, the closest ibanez has done in my eyes was the RGR08ltd. Obviously it was a 6 string (and minus a floyd/FX bridge) but it visually matched what dino might use.
Yup, Which was the EXACT reason why I bought that guitar :agreed:

Sebastian

Reaction score
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
dinocazares_ibanez_ob1.jpg

dinocazares_ibanez_ob2.jpg

dinocazares_ibanez_ob3.jpg

dinocazares_ibanez_ob4.jpg

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
I think most of his 7 have a regular... 25.5" scale :yesway:

I bet you could order an 11 string like that :)

Hmm.. I think also Dino had some cool "clean" stuff in Asesino? and Closure of course :)

:metal:

Oh, huh... I remember he said in an interview he was using like .52 to .09 on a 27", I can't remember where it was but it was back during the first divine heresy album, so chances are he may have just done that for that album, but I can't imagine .52 working well outside of studio and careful usage in A :lol:

As for the 11 string.. right now I'm far too poor thanks to health issues :ugh: but one day soon, I do want to get a guitar with 2 or 3 courses on the bass strings made, I've always wanted one for clean work since nothing can top it for cleans :yesway:

Dan_Vacant

Reaction score
Oh, huh... I remember he said in an interview he was using like .52 to .09 on a 27", I can't remember where it was but it was back during the first divine heresy album, so chances are he may have just done that for that album, but I can't imagine .52 working well outside of studio and careful usage in A :lol:
Dino uses really thin necks so he may have to use thin strings so the tension doesn't mess up the neck like bend it or even break it. :eek:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
This may have been answered above but I'm trying to be stealthy and I know pics of guitars might give me away that I'm not doing work right now... :lol:

What's the deal with doubling up the bass strings? I've seen 8 and 9 string guitars where they double up the treble strings for the jangliness, but I'm at a loss for how that would be used the other way around--at least I'm not sure I've ever heard anything that sounded like someone was using the bass side of a 12 string guitar all that heavily, but I could be wrong. :shrug:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Is that the same one he had before? I don't recall the "Prestige" logo on the headstock.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
He had that green 8 string at the show last week, I got to fondle it a bit while getting dressed backstage :p

He really likes that deep rep/Burgundy color, looks awesome on the RG too

Maybe he's having the head stocks repainted to have all his LACS guitars have his name?

Sebastian

Reaction score
Maybe he's having the head stocks repainted to have all his LACS guitars have his name?

I wanted to say that the whole Digimortal guitar got refinished... :yesway: but yeah, I think all or most of his guitars have his name on the headstock now :)

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
I really like the swoosh... it's the ONE reason why I dislike the Prestige series in general... no swoosh... :(

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
Dino has such impeccable taste :bowdown:

Too bad Vai apparently has a deal with Ibanez that the only other person who can have a signature 7 string besides himself is Munky from KoRn....I want a Dino model so badly and the man deserves it

Latest posts

')