Dino's LACS Guitars - DinoCazares.com

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dino has such impeccable taste :bowdown:

Too bad Vai apparently has a deal with Ibanez that the only other person who can have a signature 7 string besides himself is Munky from KoRn....I want a Dino model so badly and the man deserves it

I asked Dino about that, he didn't know anything about it. :shrug:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
I asked Dino about that, he didn't know anything about it. :shrug:
It's hard NOT to know to be honest... with all these players like Broderick, Buz and all the others 7 stringers obviously wanted a sig were forced to leave and seek it elsewhere... it does make one think and wonder what's at work here and also if anyone is allowed to speak about it too...

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
What the funk!?!?

That is exactly what I thought when I heard that.

but honestly, who knows. But it is kinda strange that all these good 7 stringers like Broderick and Buz left the company. Maybe one day we will see somebody else have a 7 signature. I also want to say that I heard that the only reason why Munky has a signature 7 string is because he is good friends with Steve Vai and I guess some strings were pulled. But I honestly have no idea, we need validation from somebody :nuts:

Sebastian

Reaction score
I heard people from Ibanez actually read ss.org... :ugh:
so maybe we'll get an answer... hopefully sooner than later :yesway:

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
I heard people from Ibanez actually read ss.org... :ugh:
so maybe we'll get an answer... hopefully sooner than later :yesway:
This has been brought up on few occasions, they'd prefer it if the topic died quickly... we gotta keep poking that beehive! :realmad:
Off the subject, did you label the headstock of your guitar as an Ibanez or left it blank?

Sebastian

Reaction score
This has been brought up on few occasions, they'd prefer it if the topic died quickly... we gotta keep poking that beehive! :realmad:
Off the subject, did you label the headstock of your guitar as an Ibanez or left it blank?

Yes, obviously -as you probably saw- it got an Ibanez logo - not like the original of course...
:cool:

And this is a pretty special guitar! :bowdown:

dinocazares_ibanez_d21.jpg

dinocazares_ibanez_d22.jpg

dinocazares_ibanez_d23.jpg

:bowdown: :metal:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's hard NOT to know to be honest... with all these players like Broderick, Buz and all the others 7 stringers obviously wanted a sig were forced to leave and seek it elsewhere... it does make one think and wonder what's at work here and also if anyone is allowed to speak about it too...

That's very true. I imagine there's a lot of stuff he can't tell me so it's very possible he knows this exists. But I agree, something is a little weird if both Broderick and Buz leave and are given sigs almost immediately. :scratch:

joshc482

Reaction score
when i had my custom 8 made which is basically a meshuggah model i had the guys do a 17mm at 1st fret and 17.5 at 12th fret cause i dont have extemely huge hands/fingers. so i would bet dinos is something similar to that expect his hands are smaller than mine and fatter lol

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
Finally, I asked him this question before but didn't get a reply.. tried it again and boom!.. now I know... it really has been bothering me why though.

OefbO.png

WhoThenNow7

Reaction score
DC = Dino Cazares
And he might wear DC shoes also.
:)

I think what he was asking was why does the "LOGO" look so much like the dc shoes logo. Not "what does DC mean?".

But you're right.. he could possibly wear DC shoes, too haha.

Latest posts

')