Dino's Upcoming LACS

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool. Demanufacture is a great album. :hbang:

I like the pic of Hetfield holding his 7 too. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
He has other guitars with neck pickups. All his Xiphos 7s do, his early 8 strings and a couple of his RG7s. I think he just uses them for solos occassionally.

It's not new for me that he has guitars with neck pickups... It was new that the "original" was planned to only have a bridge pickup:

35431_1323159882058_1322686813_30781414_4086986_n.jpg

So it was a surprise for me... not a bad one by any means :lol: just a surprise...

But you said a second Demanufacture LACS? I thought he was going to get one with each album cover art on?

Because I know the whole interview by heart :lol:

0:43 :wavey:

And I bet he'll get the other album covers as well :)

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
It's not new for me that he has guitars with neck pickups... It was new that the "original" was planned to only have a bridge pickup:

So it was a surprise for me... not a bad one by any means :lol: just a surprise...

Because I know the whole interview by heart :lol:

0:43 :wavey:

And I bet he'll get the other album covers as well :)

Ah right, it does look like that mockup haz a neck pickup, just faintly visible.

And touche, I forgot he said that. I was wondering why he'd need two of them.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Ah right, it does look like that mockup haz a neck pickup, just faintly visible.

Oh.. I didn't see it :ugh:

And touche, I forgot he said that. I was wondering why he'd need two of them.

:cool: I can' wait to see other designs, once again Thanks for posting the pic :bowdown: ! 1 pickup or 2, the guitar is totally Bad Ass :metal:

I wonder if Rick will like the guitar :lol: :wavey:

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
:wub:

I wonder how his other "album cover" guitars will look like ..

Obsolete :yum:
I'm guessing the Archetype album guitar will have a giant cow on it and the Transgression album guitar will have a giant turd on it. :D

... I'm sorry, that was a bad joke and I should feel bad. :rofl:

Vairocarnal

...is something.
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Archetype album guitar will have a giant cow on it and the Transgression album guitar will have a giant turd on it. :D

...I'm not exactly sure you should feel bad for that one...I lol'd.

Dooky

Reaction score
I have wondered for a long time now, why does Dino not have a signature 7 string? Dino has had some amazing custom sevens built for him over the years and if they had built one of them I honestly would have bought one. If anyone deserves a production 7 it's Dino.

JCD

Cody
Reaction score

:lol: That was great. I like the guitar though. I like the offset inlays on the bottom with the reverse headstock. I kinda like the whole thing really.

')