Dishonored

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
The art style reminds me a lot of Bioshock. I may be picking this one up, but definitely after the price drops, as it seems like it won't have the greatest replay value.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
The art style reminds me a lot of Bioshock. I may be picking this one up, but definitely after the price drops, as it seems like it won't have the greatest replay value.

Same design team that worked on BioShock 2 :yesway:

I'll definitely be getting this game I think, just to keep my hunger at bay until BioShock Infinite comes out. Graphics look amazing and the gameplay looks really unique.

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully it's not as easy at is looks from the preview. For "creative killing" it was overly repetitive. I was a HUUUUGE fan of the original BioShock. #2 was aight but the first one definitely had the most magic!

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
Picked this game up and it kicks major ass. I believe it has major replay value, but that's mainly because I like sneaky sneak games. :lol:

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Loving the game so far. Doing a no-kill playthrough, though someone inexplicably died in a mission so that's tossed. -__- Extremely well-done in general, really something you can appreciate multiple times. (at least on PC, where you can quicksave, try something odd, then quickload when it doesn't work. :p)
Most hilarious moment so far was when I shot an enemy assassin with a tranq dart and he proceeded to fall an extremely short distance onto his head and snap his own neck. :lol: Second playthrough I might try a true no-kill and ghost combo...or just be a murderer. Still deciding.

Reaction score
Just saying, for those of you that are undecided, this game is AMAZING and has tons of replay value because of all the choices you can make. Not gonna spoil anything, but definitely play this game ASAP. You will not regret it.

ROB SILVER

Reaction score
I've been neglecting my XBOX lately...
I think this is the game to get me back on it!

Reaction score
Bethesda has officially announced Dishonored DLC news. They will be releasing 3 DLC packs in the coming months. The first known as, Dunwall City Trials will be released this December for 4.99USD (PSN & PC) or 400 Microsoft Points (Xbox Marketplace). It's said to include a set of 10 challenge maps that will truly put Corvo's combat, stealth, and mobility skills to the test, with challenges involving drop assassinations and the ability to fight in a arena against the many enemies of Dishonored.

The second DLC add-on will put us all through a campaign centered on Daud. Seems some of us here at the Wiki got our wish. It is scheduled for a Spring 2013 release.

Additional information on the third DLC will be reported as we move closer to it's release. When more news comes up, you'll be the first to hear about it.
source: User blog:Dead Counter/DNN-Issue 1 - Dishonored Wiki

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
Damn, i need to find time to finish my second playthrough. Then im gonna do one more, going for the platinum trophy as it's quite easy and i really liked this game.

Francis978

Reaction score
I LOVED this game, on the hardest difficulty it REALLY makes you sneak, it is not often that I can say I saw a stealth game made correctly, this is definitely done correctly, I haven't enjoyed a stealth game that much since Splinter Cell (for the gamecube XD)

x360rampagex

Reaction score
I'm downloading at the moment, hoping it's good as I have been hugely disappointed by some resent release

*cough*Assassins Creed 3*cough*

')