Disney shutters LucasArts, cancels Star Wars 1313

• Thread starter Xaios
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
:rofl:

Yeah, because what I want is a Star Wars game where I wander off the main storyline's path only to spend the next 6 hours grinding my Lightsaber crafting skills and making Jedi robes because it's more fun than the actual storyline

Thinking more Fallout than Skyrim man.:yesway:

EDIT:And for the record, you and I would be in the minority here as I'm not a huge fan of Skyrim either....But most people are ape shit over it. Fallout on the othe hand I absolutely LOVE.....probably my favorite franchise.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Thinking more Fallout than Skyrim man.:yesway:

EDIT:And for the record, you and I would be in the minority here as I'm not a huge fan of Skyrim either....But most people are ape shit over it. Fallout on the othe hand I absolutely LOVE.....probably my favorite franchise.

Don't worry, I wasn't a huge fan of Skyrim either. Dungeons were too cookie cutter and the new skill set was okay for combat, but for everything else it was sooo repetitive. If you wanted 100 smithing or 100 speech, you had to talk to so many people and smith grind for hours... omg :flame:

I admire the "gain skill points as you use that skill" idea, but it was just poorly executed. :noplease:

I always preferred the Fallout 3/NV system to it.

ayaotd

Reaction score
Fallout is so good. I really hope they make a next gen Fallout.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Honestly, LA's output has been kinda shit for a longass time. So while it is indeed a giant nostalgia passing... they've been so irrelevant they've been effectively dead for some time now IMO. :noplease:

devolutionary

No longer 7-less
Reaction score
Honestly, LA's output has been kinda shit for a longass time. So while it is indeed a giant nostalgia passing... they've been so irrelevant they've been effectively dead for some time now IMO. :noplease:

Indeed, and what they have put out has been awful!

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
Bethesda, Please show Lucas Arts how to make a proper game....that is all.:yesway:

Valve... show Bethesda how to release a game without an assload of bugs. ;)

Also, i was not a big skyrim fan either. I tried to like it. I really did. But... meh. I really enjoy in-depth character development which I feel is really lacking from Skyrim. Too simplified.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
images

Shiiiieeeettttt!!!!!!!
ft2.jpg

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Yeah, if they still did stuff like that, then I'd actually care.

But that's what we have Double Fine for :lol:

groph

Reaction score
Is it not possible for Disney to just section off a development team and grant them a lot of autonomy to make a few Star Wars games with a pretty big budget? I don't care if Disney owns the copyrights for Star Wars as long as the two franchises NEVER cross paths.

Is that possible? I really don't want Battlefront 3, if it ever comes out, to have any trace of Disney in it, whatsoever. I'm worried I'm going to see stormtroopers with mouse ears.

And a huge "boooooo" for axing 1313, that looked like it was going to be so cool.

Latest posts

')