Distressed_romeo: Tuning whore, sorceror, and now Schecter owner...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shredlord

Reaction score
i ordered a hellraiser from there in march and only got it about a week ago:nuts:
it is a beauty of a guitar though, and i dont know why everyone says the necks are huge, i mean,theyre not THAT bad. oh, and i am now officially an EMG user for life.:shred:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
i ordered a hellraiser from there in march and only got it about a week ago:nuts:
it is a beauty of a guitar though, and i dont know why everyone says the necks are huge, i mean,theyre not THAT bad. oh, and i am now officially an EMG user for life.:shred:

:agreed: It's a big neck, but not baseball-bat big. It feels really nice in my hand.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
i cant wait to get my blackjack :D

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score

The whining about Schecter necks is overblown. It's not as thin as an Ibby but its nowhere near a baseball bat. The necks on my Loomis and Blackjack very comfy indeed.

I'm also shocked how much I like the 707s in my Loomis.

thedonutman

Reaction score
Which Sound Control was it? I saw a C7 at the Sheffield one a few weeks ago.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
run to 9v batteries in SERIES. that runs at 18v lol
you can put em in parallel and double your battery life.
i've been thinking about running 4 (2 parallel 18v) in an sc607b...

GTR0B

Reverse Headstock Whore
Reaction score
It ain't on Denmark Street, it is under Virgin.

Great place though.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
The whining about Schecter necks is overblown. It's not as thin as an Ibby but its nowhere near a baseball bat. The necks on my Loomis and Blackjack very comfy indeed.

I'm also shocked how much I like the 707s in my Loomis.

1. Totally agree.

2. I kept telling you how much 707's own, dude. :lol:

Atomic_gerbil

Reaction score
Thankfully, you'll never have to go through that, Ken. :yesway:

:squint:

This schecter attitude thing was funny at first, but now its just fucking annoying.

Look at Shawn, for example. He loves Ibanez, he uses Ibanez, he most likely doesn't like schecter, but he doesn't leave negative comments like you do. That is why he is an MVP, that is why nobody hates Shawn, and thats why people don't say "Oh crap" when they see his name in the last post box in a schecter thread.

I'm just saying dude, if you love Ibanez thats cool. But people like different things and don't be an asshat about it.

:deadhrse:

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
I'm quite aware that my immaturity about Schecter in general is one of the biggest reasons I'm not an MVP.

I'm also quite aware that I have a lot to contribute - I've helped a lot of people out with problems on the forum.

I think the two balance out. :shrug:

I could stop it, I haven't decided to. But if its such a problem for everyone then please say, and I'll stop it. But if you look in the ss.org Santa thread, its a running joke - which would suggest to me that its been accepted by everyone.

Otherwise, clam up. Unless everyone would rather I left?...Doubt it. :wavey:

')