DIVINE HERESY - BRINGER OF PLAGUES SINGLE!

Tristoner7

Reaction score
The song is killer, just really not digging that vocalist. Tommy was awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Tommy Vext/Cummings was by far the weakest and most strained sounding vocalist I've ever heard. I'm very pleased to hear the new vocalist as he is infinitely better than Cummings.

maniaco

Reaction score
Tommy Vext/Cummings was by far the weakest and most strained sounding vocalist I've ever heard. I'm very pleased to hear the new vocalist as he is infinitely better than Cummings.

you are right, i felt tommy brought that metalcore feel with his vocals. DH totally stepped out into their own thing now. Dino keeps bringing it the man is fire and tim is just insane. Travis sounds amazing.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score

Really?

I will admit he couldnt pull off some his clean stuff 100% live but i reckon he had a better scream :scratch:. That being said this Travis dude is pretty bloody good too

Anyway i will hold my final verdict until I have heard the album :agreed:

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score

:agreed: I couldn't agree more, Tommy did sound like he was straining to scream, but I do think that he did have a better more powerful singing voice. Travis' screams are much better IMO, his singing voice is really good too.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
I like this more than anything off the last album, and I loved the last album :shred:

Excuse me for being a bit behind the times, but what happened to Jake Veredika? I thought he was doing vocals for DH after Tommy was kicked out?

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
WOAH! That's BADASS! A big improvement over the last album, this guy can sing his ass off!

Better than the last one, but I'm not planning on buying it.

:rofl: That is the strangest thing i've read in a while.
It's like saying "I'm a HUGE fan, Huge Laurie! ...I never watch House."

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I like this more than anything off the last album, and I loved the last album :shred:

Excuse me for being a bit behind the times, but what happened to Jake Veredika? I thought he was doing vocals for DH after Tommy was kicked out?

Jake was only a fill-in so they could finish the tour

Demanufacture

Reaction score
394949bbb51f2e202.jpg

:fawk:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Jake was only a fill-in so they could finish the tour

They did a tour with Dark Tranquility and Firewind. Jake wasn't bad, just not a great singer.

I think Travis is a badass vocalist. :metal:

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
I wouldn't have called the last album metalcore at all but we're not going into that.
Yeah true.. disregard that post I wasn't thinking :lol: Not sure what I was looking for since I'm not too sure what divine heresy's last album was but now it's starting to sound very melodeath and more complex compared to the last album. Don't get me wrong here, the last album was good but it was mostly a riff frest with minimal to no layering. Not to mention, I'm loving joe payne's bass sweeps :evil:. I really like where this new stuff is going. very promising, can't wait.

Decipher

Ibanez Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checked out the tune last night and it's pretty sweet! I can hardly wait to hear everything now. The vocals are quite good and I think they will fit very well.

Bobo

Reaction score
Love this. My thoughts mirror many others 1) Dino and Tim are tight as fuck 2) bass is there more 3) I like the new singer. Also someone said the clean vocals sound a bit like Chester Bennington....so fucking true. Can't wait to buy this one :yesway:

Scarpie

Reaction score
wow i'm still not over the initial shock of how chaotic this track was, but i like how travis is more concerned with distorting his voice rather than just being powerful unlike tommy which was the opposite. but i just am not digging dino's melodies. it's too extreme from one second to another. and the melody's just seem too premeditated completely lacking any feeling. idk maybe it is a grower, by no means am i even close to giving up but i was turned off. joe payne kicked ass on this one and tim well,,,, need i say more. "the missile" strikes again

Misanthropy

Kebab Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dunno i just didn't find anything catchy in it, I miss the tommy failed creation epic choruses

')