DIVINE HERESY - BRINGER OF PLAGUES SINGLE!

friday11

Reaction score
the new shit is fucking sick, brutal, awesome....just divine heresy!!!

The drumming plus the rhythm of the guitar is in-fucking-credible! They fit together like flies and poo!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Just improvised with some extra speakers at work, I like the new song a lot. The screaming is better, the singing is different not as deep and powerful as Tommy but still really good, and the riffage is freakin' nasty.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Likes it a lot.

Hopefully Dino can get me an advance copy.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Epic epic epic.

Its a lot more layered than the songs from BTF, which was mostly a riff-fest, and I really like Neal's vocals a lot, possibly more than Vext. Definately going to pick this up.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
this singer is way better than the old guy, the pic on their myspace is super lame though lol

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Argh, I want to love this but I just don't like the melodic singing, it's so.... dare I say it, generic. The music is sexy though.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Argh, I want to love this but I just don't like the melodic singing, it's so.... dare I say it, generic. The music is sexy though.

Listen to it some more. It might be a grower :)

maniaco

Reaction score
Epic epic epic.

Its a lot more layered than the songs from BTF, which was mostly a riff-fest, and I really like Neal's vocals a lot, possibly more than Vext. Definately going to pick this up.

Hell yeah song rules! it will be a great record!

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
Still couldn´t hear it because I´m at work. But, like I said on other thread:

What is it with you guys hatin´on melodic vocals? I bet the melodic parts are cool and are one of the most interesting parts in these songs. I love DH and look forward to hear the new songs...

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
Wow, I actually like it. Alot. The new vocalist definitely tops vext.. I don't know but vext's vocals on BTF just made it sound like he was trying too hard to sing melodically. This suits the music alot more to my ears. As for Dinos playing, better than ever.. I'm definitely gonna pick this up.

Also, I think they passed the metalcore point with this new song. Would this fall under Melodic death metal? :lol:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I wouldn't have called the last album metalcore at all but we're not going into that.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
come on guy seriously its all in the ear, train it!!!

394949bbb51f2e202.jpg

Reaction score
Sounds awesome!! I want to steal their myspace design too! :lol: Thats actually pretty close to the layout that im trying (failing) to achieve with my band's profile.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Pretty damn cool!

I must say though, i liked Tommy's vocals better. He can sing clean vocals better than Travis IMO, the screams aren't too different though, Tommy just had more balls to his sound :evil:

Still some wicked tunes though :shred: :hbang:

Cant wait for the album :agreed:

')