Divinefire

• Thread starter Skeksis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skeksis

Closed Eye Visuals
Reaction score
Anyone here listen to these guys? 7 string Christian Power Metal. Now I don't particularly like the whole "jesus is awesome" lyrics (and I also don't really care much about lyrics period) but the music is fucking awesome. Great vocals, great production, awesome solos and heavy as a motherfucker. Check them out, their last two album are amazing stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/divinefireofficial

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with DR. Nothing really grabs me. The singer is good, but not great.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's some ridiculously fast power metal double-bass haha. Sounds pretty cool, thanks for the link.

Guy has a UV in the pics too \m/

Skeksis

Closed Eye Visuals
Reaction score
Well I guess not everyone will like em as much.

Yeah, the guitar player also plays drums, keys and does the programming.

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sorry to bump a bit of an old thread, but I fuckin' dig these guys too. They're awesome! I'm not at all religious, I don't care for those kind of lyrics either and can easily put that aside when I'm listening to them. The music is killer, the singer has a great voice and the guitarist fuckin' rips! :metal:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the latest disc, although the over-the-top God thing does get a tad ridiculous at times. The music's cool in a cheesy powermetal kinda way, though...

')