Djent tutorial (hilarious!)

• Thread starter m3l-mrq3z
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
"You might think you'll need big half stack amps and all kinds of microphones to get the sound just right but no, that's the way the old bands like Metallica and Pantera used to do it and you see where that got them." :lol:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
"You might think you'll need big half stack amps and all kinds of microphones to get the sound just right but no, that's the way the old bands like Metallica and Pantera used to do it and you see where that got them." :lol:

Had no idea the method of recording is what determines your success.

Reaction score
Had no idea the method of recording is what determines your success.

Oh, you didn't know?

image7.gif

WELL YOUR ASS BETTER CAAAAAAALLLLL SOOOMMEEBOOODDYYYYYY

Cdub

Reaction score
I thought the lyrics were the best part. Sure, the word Djent gets tossed around too often, but I like these bands like Meshuggah and Vildhjarta. I'm really getting into periphery lately, and maybe it's not fair to oversimplify the "Djent thing", but this shit's funny

AscendingMatt

Reaction score
everyone that loves "djent" are haters. the dude is just stating facts. Music these days ESP "djent" all sounds the same. too many people trying to do the same shit.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
Awesome vid, and more true than many people are willing to admit (especially on this forum)

Najka

Reaction score
I knew all those hours I spent practacing scales was just stupid!

')