Djenty bridge pickup?

• Thread starter ShawnFjellstad
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
there should be a guitar center physical store in dallas, somewhere. you can go in and order them in the right colors

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
yep. my brother ordered an f spaced evo in blue a while back, even though it wasnt on the site. thats the point. online is what they have stock. just like the wouldnt have it in the store, they dont have it online, and you have to special order it

arnoroth661

Tremol-no User
Contributor
Reaction score
yep. my brother ordered an f spaced evo in blue a while back, even though it wasnt on the site. thats the point. online is what they have stock. just like the wouldnt have it in the store, they dont have it online, and you have to special order it

Well now I just have to get an air norton 7 in more colors than black and creme. :lol:

Black neck pups for me! :woot:

FortePenance

Reaction score
Because any damn pickup is good for 'djent'! :lol: It's the way you pick. I can djent with a duncan design neck pickup for days if I wanted to.

Obviously ones with a hotter attack will be "better", like just about any ceramic high-out pickup. It's just this obscene overuse of the word 'djent' that is over the top to me ;) I understand I stand alone on this issue, and that's ok. I'm only commenting because it seems most people who are concerned with 'djenting' don't seem to understand that it's a way you use your pick and has nothing to do with pickups.

You know what would djent really well, but sound LIKE PURE UNADULTERATED FECES OTHERWISE?! The Seymour Duncan SH-6 "Distortion" pickup. Have a ball guys! Who cares about tone as long as it djents right? :lol:

/set mode -rant zimbloth

Well, any damn pickup is good for sweep-picking but you'd be looking for the ones that stay articulate at hyper-speed shredding y'know. Same matter with djent IMO. You're looking for a pickup that's articulate, high-output and clear. It's just that djenty is a much cooler-sounding adjective than sweep-picky or two-handed tappy which makes it such a popular term of description. I dunno, s'all beans man.

Latest posts