Djenty clip for you to comment my tone!

• Thread starter Kurkkuviipale
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
yo bro.. i check out that other tracks... i feel that shit man... very soothing brother, if you made like a split album with 5 tracks heavy n 5 smooth jazz.. shit would crush! just downloaded that bad boy, once again the ambient sounds kick ass bro, i love that short lead at the end dude

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
yo bro.. i check out that other tracks... i feel that shit man... very soothing brother, if you made like a split album with 5 tracks heavy n 5 smooth jazz.. shit would crush! just downloaded that bad boy, once again the ambient sounds kick ass bro, i love that short lead at the end dude

Glad you feel my music man!

Radicz0r

Worst Dude
Reaction score
Hey dude! I remember doing something similar with cutting the guitars on syncopated riffs, but eventually it sounds a lot better if you'd just play the song tighter :D
The bass is awesome, that's what i noticed right away, and the intro synth thing had a very texture-ish feel, which is awesome as well.

Keep it up! o/

')