Dmitry Kulikov's Headbanger.ru Megathread!

• Thread starter DDDorian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dearest Dmitry,

The amount of empty threads with links to news articles you post per day is getting out of hand. I mean, you don't even bother to offer an opinion half the time, it's just flat-out spam. Still, you're not quite a spambot, and I'm sure there's a ss.org member with something positive to contribute deep down, so here's the deal:

You can post all the news links/photo sets you like inside this thread, and ONLY inside this thread. I figure you earn revenue via referrals or something; we're nice guys, so keep your links to one thread and we'll probably click them just to give you your 23 cents or whatever. If you post something interesting that someone wants to discuss, they can start a thread about it. If you see some other thread and feel like commenting like a productive member of the forums, then go ahead and do so. However, if I see you post any more links to your site in any threads other than this one, I'm gonna delete the posts, I'm gonna ban you for an unspecified amount of time and I'm gonna give you an Ed Roman avatar.

I'll merge all your current threads into this one, and because you might not see this right away I'll give you a 24 hour grace period before taking any action against your account. I'm sure if you just got to know us we could be best friends:hug::ugh:

Regards,
D.D.Dorian, Esq.

SUPER-HANDSOME MOD EDIT: after eleventy billion attempts to merge threads to this one with it screwing up every time (I think it automatically adds newer threads to old ones, won't work the other way) I'm just gonna cut/paste the links and delete the old threads. It's for the greater good:baldeagle:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
He's posting links to various news articles on that one site, me thinks he works for them man. Its rather annoyng :/

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's posting links to various news articles on that one site, me thinks he works for them man. Its rather annoyng :/

He said as much in one of his threads; the only reason I haven't banned him is because he does occasionally comment and just may not understand how badly he's spamming:shrug:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
He said as much in one of his threads; the only reason I haven't banned him is because he does occasionally comment and just may not understand how badly he's spamming:shrug:

Gotta give everyone a chance I suppose

Dmitry Kulikov

Reaction score
I asked on board in one question in summer about it.We work with blabbermouth since 2002...they send us a tons of news and best of them we translate and post on our site + engish versions. And not so far they ask to post some stuff on some other site and forums-it was not our wish it was a blabbermouth wish.I asked a questions somewhere in this forum one or two mounth ago-if I"post it would it be a spam?Or maybe better to made a one thread about it?
No answer.

And I really great thank you finally decided this problem.But pleace correct your post-from our site we have nothing money. Simply we like metal music and can't live without it.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well that's fair enough, if you asked Alex then I'm not surprised you didn't get a response:lol: Still, I'm gonna have to ask that you keep all news to this thread. Glad we cleared this up!

')