Do any of you guys have Nerdy hobbies?

• Thread starter poopyalligator
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Any one of you good people collect... stamps ? :ugh:

no? :(

HaMMerHeD

Reaction score
Pretty nerdy job, but my only real hobby is building guitars.

HaMMerHeD

Reaction score
I would love to build guitars, but I've been scared to death of circular saws ever since I almost lost a finger in wood shop. I'm good with hand tools though, like sanders and chisels.

Yeah..that's why I don't use a circular saw. ;)

Routers, though, are dangerous fucking things. Unfortunately, it is the best tool for a lot of guitar building jobs.

HaMMerHeD

Reaction score
I love my routers. The router table I built has been the most useful tool in my little shop so far.

Handbanana

Reaction score
I play EVE, and work on a multi-million dollar weapon system. I also spend too much on my gaming PC's, or so my wife says. I'm also into modding, etc...

fassaction

Reaction score
I still wish I had my garbage pail kid collection.....I had boxes of those bitches, but a leaky pipe ruined it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticlamp

Ripplesprint
Reaction score
playing every RPG i can get my hands on, magic the gathering, gaming with my friends, love to read sci fi etc

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
Playing guitar, pokemon, and kinda cosplay, but I can't really do that because i'm fat, and have long hair and a beard, don't wanna shave and hate wearing wigs.

I also have some strange fascination with tearing things apart....like my thread I made about cutting a $1200 amp in half.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
I'm a Sci-fi fan, gamer, build computers and models, etc...read comics! so yeah. :[

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
My "nerdnesses" are:

Costuming...
nihilus_jjacobi.jpg

CRW_5763.jpg

IMG_2795-1.jpg

+going to 'cons' like Dragoncon.

Also do Unix/Linux administration, Cisco routers, networking, gaming (PC & Console), BBS/Mush (altho been a while), and do tabletop RPGs like V:TM, W:TA, M:TA, Rifts, Shadowrun, etc. Also do photo and video FX/editing. I have non-nerd hobbies to keep me company too like taking my kids to shoot AR15 & MP5 (fully auto).

')