Do you need vocal tracks? Looking for online collaborations

• Thread starter DownTuner
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DownTuner

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I would like to offer my vocals for your project! I mainly do clean vocals and melodic metal is my main thing, see the video below. However, I'm most certainly open to singing whatever good music.

I can record and edit at home and even write my own lyrics and melodies if need be. I just want to sing great songs, so if you have any that need vocals, hit me up! Here's my newest cover, RavenLight off the new Kamelot album, The Shadow Theory.

In case the Youtube link gets blocked due to the album being so new, here's a link to Vimeo:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DownTuner

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Just recorded a cover of the new Roy Khan song, For All. Something a bit more soulful this time. I made the arrangement and backing track myself. Here's a youtube link:

Metalloutd

Reaction score
Great Singing bro !
Here my soundcloud channel ...
https://soundcloud.com/tiziano-metallo

You can find my previous ep (Overthinking) with my own vocals, and a couple of new tracks (Reloading Memories, Silent Brawl, Carlo) which will be included in my next album coming out in 2019 (I hope).

If you like my songs and you are interested in singing on them we will resend later !
Let me know..

Christopher Har V

Reaction score
Awesome sound man. I would be very interested in at least a one-off remote collab/feature spot. It would be on music I'd produce myself. Check out my most recent release at the link below and let me know what you think! It's a bit more Dream Theater and Meshuggah than this track, but your cleans would fit well.
And here is my bandcamp for all my releases, but the production quality gets worse and worse the further back you go!

Latest posts