Does anybody want to hear about me at Dimebag Darrell's house?

• Thread starter Thep
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tuneinrecords

Reaction score
Anyone have any of the Dimevision video's? I've never seen them. Are they worth checking out. I've seen some great clips on youtube with Dime playing his solo's note for note backstage all by himself. I also used to have Vulgar Videos 1-3 on VHS back in the day. Great inspiration for the aspiring guitarist.

cfrank

Reaction score
You have no idea. I was reading through the posts and i was literally picturing everything in my mind. That was a pretty cool story man.

Reaction score
I wish that would happen to me but Chuck Schuldiners place, sweet story, it was really vivid and easy to see in my mind too! Thanks for sharing!

calimary

Reaction score
randomly found this board/post..dime was my friend but i'd never been inside his home, thanks for sharing the amazing details. i really miss him.

7Mic7

Reaction score
Dime looked like the coolest dude to hang around..
Nice story and thanks for sharing!

gear head

Reaction score
I know this is ld but new to me,That HAD to be Grady Champion..Great story thanks for sharing..

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Sick story, not keen on Pantera but that story was like some Stephen King shit. :lol:

Fluxx

Reaction score
I know this is ld but new to me,That HAD to be Grady Champion..Great story thanks for sharing..

Don't think so, Shannon Hamm is well known to have been good friends with Dime.
I also think he was one of the weaker guitarists Chuck worked with, but I still loved the Control Denied album.

It's a shame he's shady like that.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Don't think so, Shannon Hamm is well known to have been good friends with Dime.
I also think he was one of the weaker guitarists Chuck worked with, but I still loved the Control Denied album.

It's a shame he's shady like that.

Ummmm didn't Shannon Hamm have a pretty bad Heart attack like in 2009 or 10????

')