Does anyone have Messhugah's 7s pics ?

• Thread starter Who Then Now
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Did Meshuggah guys have any conflicts with Ibanez?

In these photos ibanez logo is covered with tape

2ed1gua.jpg

23_html_m7e2cc8ff.jpg

And they got custom Nevborns made using Ibanez hardware :lol:

That Ibanez is rough :lol:

and the guy with the 2228 is variant :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I guess they didn't realize there were noise suppressor pedals out there :lol:

rcfreak7772000

Reaction score
23_html_m7e2cc8ff.jpg

looks like he taped the top 3 strings so he could do rhythm on the bottom strings without the top strings ringing, like on the special defects video

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
Well that's a begining :

Fred's ones
Freds_Guitars.jpg

Marten's ones:

Marten_Guitars.jpg

Dude, Marten's Nevborn is the fucking shit :metal:. So futuristic looking. Are Nevborn sevens or any other Nevborn guitar still on the market? I can't find any link to their site :scratch:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Man that website really is different nowadays. He used to have info on his models, with pics, specs and order forms and all kinds of stuff. It looks like he's not even making guitars anymore except for himself. It resembles a personal homepage more than a custom shop website to me.

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
Man that website really is different nowadays. He used to have info on his models, with pics, specs and order forms and all kinds of stuff. It looks like he's not even making guitars anymore except for himself. It resembles a personal homepage more than a custom shop website to me.

:agreed:

YOu wouldn't even be able to tell he makes guitars for anyone else from that site.... maybe he doesn't anymore :shrug:

Sanzen

YEUGH
Reaction score

Yeah it was down for a while, and when it came up again, it looked like a personal page.

i really like the "rough" look of his guitars, but who knows if that's a conscious design effort or maybe just sloppy building :squint:

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
What The Fuck? Look at the strings on Freds Universe....what the fuck? I have never seen a picture like this. he must hit the strings SO fucking hard haha...oh well...awesome pics

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, Nevborn's biggest endorsers openly said that they had problems keeping them in tune. If that isn't a total sales-killer, i don't know what is.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, Nevborn's biggest endorsers openly said that they had problems keeping them in tune. If that isn't a total sales-killer, i don't know what is.

Yeah, that makes total sense...

It's just a surprise to me that they ever got Meshuggah to use them in the first place.

They look BELOW beginner level build quality, and that's being generous. :2c:

')