Does Powerman 5000 still draw crowds?

• Thread starter regodus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

regodus

Reaction score
My band is opening for Powerman 5000 in October. Just wondering if anyone has seen them lately and if there is still a following. Were going to promote the shit out of it either way. We definately on the other spectrum of metal than they are but I love diverse shows.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I haven't heard about Powerman5000 since like '03. :lol: Regardless, I'm sure people still go see them.

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
Who's Powerman 5000?

J/K, if people where I live still went to see Alien Ant Farm, I'm sure people will still go see P5000.

regodus

Reaction score
Im excited to get in front of a crowd that we never get to play for...heres our video its totally different than p5000.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Last time they played here, we were supposed to open for them, but the promoter booked the show ass backwards (punk bands and metalcore) and in a venue in a outskirts, rural area of town (about 45 minutes outside from downtown SD) so they drew about 20 people...

Go for it! I would and still want to.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Last time they played here, we were supposed to open for them, but the promoter booked the show ass backwards (punk bands and metalcore) and in a venue in a outskirts, rural area of town (about 45 minutes outside from downtown SD) so they drew about 20 people...

Go for it! I would and still want to.

Shame they disappeared so bad.... I got 4 of their albums! Still listen to Tonight the stars revolt! very cool album.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
If they still sounded like Mega!! Kung-fu Radio I'd go see them. I didn't like anything after that.

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
I like them, but they never came to South America, so I was never able to see a show.

It's fun rock music, I like it. I would go to a concert! :yesway:

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
If the ticket prices are fair ($20-25) and the venue isn't an absolute shithole - I'm sure they'll draw. Who doesn't like to get buzzed and sing along to "When Worlds Collide" really loudly? Cmon!

Latest posts

')