Don't bring your mobile/camera to a Danzig-gig

• Thread starter straymond
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Interloper

Reaction score
I usually will snap a few pics with my phone just to remember the occasion. It annoys the living fsck out of me though when people film the whole show. The other day at the NIN show I had the misfortune of having what appeared to be the love child of Samwise Gamgee and Sylvester Stalone sitting next to me. The guy was hammered and every time a radio song was played he would scramble to get his phone out and start recording and he would hold it up right in between me and the stage for the duration of the song. I just don't see the point, it's going to be a shitty clippy vid that none of your friends are going to want to sit through.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
I don't mind when people take photos as long as their phone isn't out all the time. I was almost gonna go and watch Danzig here in Tampa a week or so ago, but didn't end up going. There were a couple of videos of that show on IG, though.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
To be fair - on every tour I have seen him, there are giant effin' posters all over the place, stating that taking pics and filming is not allowed and it will get you kicked out. Big-ass extra signs with crossed out cellphones and cameras. And I really mean: ALL over the place!

If you still insist to make pictures with your cellphone...well, sorry but you have to deal with the consequences.

Well hell, that pretty much explains it - case closed as far as i'm concerned

8last

Reaction score
I was at the ft.lauderdale show the night before. He got tough with dude who had a camera at that one too. He was like 'you wanna .... with me, who the .... do you think you are?' And the crowd cheered. Their pit was fun good show despite his tough guy bs. Off topic but I never heard of thr butcher babies and they played before danzig. Dear god they were fine

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
Danzig as an artist? Love his stuff.

As a person? Not so much...

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
I got a chance to see Doyle (who was going to be performing with Danzig) back when I was 18. I asked him to sign my poster and he ripped it up in front of me and my girlfriend at the time.

I guess they're all just a bunch of assholes. lol

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
Now for some reason I really want to go to a Danzig gig with an iPad and ask Danny Marianino to go with me have some fun lol :lol:

metaljohn

SS's Only Dick Butt
Reaction score

I love this video. I also lol at the way some pathetic Danzig groupie (well, he must have at least one) shouting "cheap shot, asshole! like Danzig didn't deserve to get wrecked.

Mother, tell your children not to punch my face.
Tell your children not to laugh at me, as I stumble and I fall, Moootheeerrr.

Mother, I think I need some advil tonight.
I should learn to stop picking fights, OOOOHHHHHHH MOOOTHEEEERRRRR!

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
I hate people taking pictures at shows.

Just be alive. Live the moment without the need for documentation.

GRUNTKOR

- GRANKOR
Reaction score
Danzig sucks anyway, only cool thing is his drummer used to be in Type O Negative

')