Double LTD NGD!

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
I got both of these guitars within a week or one another. I sold my Jackson Demmelition and a Dean Caddy and ended up with 3 very awesome LTDs! (I put a picture of my Viper 407 that I've had for about 2 months now at the bottom, as a bonus!)

DSC00665.jpg
DSC00670.jpg
DSC00671.jpg
DSC00672.jpg
DSC00706.jpg
DSC00707.jpg
DSC00708.jpg
DSC00710.jpg
DSC00666.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RG7

Reaction score
all of them look amazing, congrats!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nice looking top on that MH, and white DV8-r looking nice as always.

Reaction score
Those are 3 hot fuckin guitars! Congrats on those awesome scores!

And now i'm waiting for Scar to come drool all over them :lol:

ARC7789

Reaction score
gotta love the Mustaine guitars with flushmount straplocks and amazing tone
:wub:

Now i just need him to switch to 7's :wallbash:

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
Thanks guys! All the guitars are AWESOME. I won't lie, I had a couple of bad experiences with LTDs and them just feeling absolutely dead, which definitely put me off... but both of these are great and resonant, and feel sweetly set up.

The MH400 is an absolute shred machine. Very slim neck, so slim it even looks tiny when you look at it. I do plan on getting a tremol-no for it, because it seems the trem is it's weakest point, and I would never miss it anyway. EMG'S CAN SOUND DIFFERENT. Same story with the 407, I never liked the EMG's in my old EC1000 because it was just a shitty guitar, but I can definitely work with the EMG's in both this and the 407.

The DV8 is just mean. This set of Duncan pickups has always been my favourite, always prefer fixed bridges, and I've always wanted a white flying V, so this guitar really is perfect for me. It'll probably be my new main stage guitar. It's second hand, obviously, and dinged here and there, with all the tips having some pretty substantial damage which has been repainted, and is only noticeable if you get within a couple of feet of the guitar. Certainly doesn't bother me, it's an incredible guitar!

One problem with the DV8 is that the locking tuning pegs on the high B and E strings have kinda sunken down... I'm sure they're not mean to be like that, and it is still possible to restring the guitar without, but is it fixable?

Then there's the 407, my first seven string. really great playing guitar, better, imo, than the few Ibanez' I played in a store a while back. It was bought from Rich, here on ss.org, and was in real good condition, just a bit of tarnish on the hardware.

all in all, a fleet of spanking guitars. I'm done buying axes for a while, for sure.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Wow. You got two of the LTD's that i've always wanted within a week of each other.

')