Double NGD - Blackmachine / Jaden Rose

• Thread starter Fred the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I'm so jealous that you have that blackmachine instead of me. Then I listen to your youtube videos and compare it to my playing and I know all is right in the world. :hbang:

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
holy crap!! bigger pics please!!I need some Blackmachine wallpapers. Awesome NGD Fred, congrats.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Cool guitars Fred, really like the colour of the JR (and the JR overall really). Enjoy your 2 awesome axes, if you had to pick only one, which would it be?

Skyblue

Reaction score
Holy undead Jesus, Batman! Those are some awesome looking guitars!

Also, when are you planning on releasing some solo material officially? and make it download/buy-able?

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
You have the stuff available for a listen in my Soundcloud page, mate, but it will get properly treated and released before Christmas. Thanks for the interest, man! :)

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
Love the white ebony - the whole neck on that blackmachine is stunning. I also love the sandwiched wood in the bod and the bevels- very classy. I'll have to check out your material- Soundcloud?

Thor1777

Reaction score
congrats man, beautiful guitars....so jealous now

mhickman2

The Abiding Dude
Reaction score
Congrats Fred. You are certainly deserving. I only hope I get the chance to own another Blackmachine. Love mine to bits and would love another.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Congrats Fred. You are certainly deserving. I only hope I get the chance to own another Blackmachine. Love mine to bits and would love another.

Hopefully, things get a tad easier when Doug manages to clear the queue, assuming he succeeds in doing the private stock ones he intends to. :)

')