Double NGD - Blackmachine / Jaden Rose

• Thread starter Fred the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vinniemallet

EBMM Addicted
Reaction score
Wow nice, I'm gonna contact you for some lessons! :hbang:

I do teach via Skype or in person, yes. :)

I endorse JR guitars for a great many reasons, and having a mix of killer tones, great looks and zero fuckups is right at the top for me. I didn't take the offers of established companies as I uphold the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" principle. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Amazing, amazing guitars, Fred! The B7 is just... wow.

Yes, and I have high hopes for you. Do not fail me, Admiral! /Darth Vader voice

:lol:

And here's Vortex. Had to use the BT as background and Jaden moved around almost as much as I move on stage! :lol:

kruneh

Reaction score
Sweet, love the Blackmachine :metal:
Jaden is pretty nice too, congrats a lot.

JMP2203

Reaction score
No, mate. Those are ABM individual bridges. Love them and also use them on my fanned fret guitars. :)

hey man, what the point of use ABM individual bridges over a traditional fixed bridge? like hipshot? thanks for your time

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
hes guitar is not multi scale

That one isn't, no. However they are extremely comfortable when compared to other hardtail bridges as well as possessing a ton of tone and that individual adjustment capability which means that they're not limited to multiscale instruments.

They're actually really nice :)

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
The purpose of individual saddles, other than the obvious adjustment capability, is to eliminate string crosstalk, enhancing sustain and individual resonance as a consequence. It's one of several possible takes on this matter, but as far as individual saddles are concerned, I believe that ABM has the best solution I've tried so far. :)

Santuzzo

Reaction score
How did I miss this thread???:scratch:

Awesome guitars! Congrats, man, those looks absolutely amazing!:eek:
Also great clip! You are one hell of a player!:metal::yesway:

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Don't keep your hopes up regarding Blackmachines, as Doug has a long waiting list to clear yet, and time will tell when he'll start taking orders again. A shame, but then again, a well deserved demand for his guitars. :)

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
They are absolutely amazing, yes. To name anyone's work "the epitome of guitar building", however, is a bold - and likely to be quite false - claim! :lol:

')