Double NGD - Blackmachine / Jaden Rose

• Thread starter Fred the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Congratulations, you have been approved. You are now a member of the...

United+Federation+of+Awesomeness.jpg

Seriously though, that Blackmachine is just TITS. The Jaden Rose is pretty sweet too, although the headstock is a little phallic for my taste. ;)

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Is the guy beside you playing a Suhr? That is simply too high a contentration of awesome for one place. You'll have to send one of those guitars to me. :D

jon66

Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome as always! You never disappoint, lol, your threads are always full of win!

Congratz on the 2 new beauties!!!

wavez1392

Reaction score
Fred I am a huge fan of your playing and your taste in guitars! Have an awesome time cherishing your two new babies! I know your sponsored by JRG, but what your opinion of the new JR you just got? Been eyeing those guitars for a while now, and I may pick one up if I can sell my jackson dk1.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
I do teach via Skype or in person, yes. :)

I endorse JR guitars for a great many reasons, and having a mix of killer tones, great looks and zero fuckups is right at the top for me. I didn't take the offers of established companies as I uphold the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" principle. :)

')